Our client, who is an international pharmaceutical, is looking for a Site Planner (Production Planner/Resource Planner) (40 hours) in Hoofddorp.
All applicants MUST have full legal authorization to work in the EU region independently and be fluent in both spoken and written English language.
What will you do?
As Site Planner you'll be joining the Site Planning & Material Management department, in which employees of all backgrounds and experiences are respected, and where working together focused on saving lives, by finding the cure for cancer, is a daily activity.
Together with the Site Planning team you will be responsible for scheduling and monitoring the daily progress of Patient orders. You will work closely with stakeholders from different departments like Manufacturing, Quality, Supply Chain and Engineering & Facility.
You will provide /and maintain detailed overall site scheduling production plans for all clinical and commercial products at the facility in the Netherlands to assure no gaps or delays in processing, release, and shipments.
So this is basically a planner role that mainly plan the resources within the site. So they have all the manufacturing suites where they need to plan resources (all the manufacturing people) and to align that with orders. The Site Planner main task is to set that up to have reporting in line, and really ensure on a daily & weekly basis that amount of order that need to be done, that they have the appropriate capacity available in the manufacturing suites but also in the Quality team & Material Management team.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to)?
· Support patient driven demand of apheresis shipments and final frozen product LN2 shipments collaboratively across the site to ensure that shipment requests are timely coordinated for both clinical and commercial products.
· Coordinate activities required to support the manufacture, packaging, labeling, shipping, and distribution of clinical and commercial materials.
· Be part of / facilitate the daily interdepartmental meetings to assure that the schedule will be met and resources are available.
· Lead Site Supply Review Cycle in order to align the capacity of Manufacturing, Quality, Site Supply Chain and Facilities as input for the regional S&OP process
· Together with MSAT department, manage Tech Transfers Projects for the Site and ensure this will be incorporated in future planning.
· Project management and implementation of new automated Finite Scheduling tool.
· Define and analyze key performance metrics and trends to enable improvements in capacity utilization and other processes.
· At least Bachelor/preferable Master's Degree
· 10-15 years' of operations or supply chain experience within Pharma (preferred) or Food industry
· In depth knowledge of planning requirements and production scheduling
· Experience working closely with Manufacturing, Project Management, functional team leaders, clinical teams and contract manufacturing partners
· Excellent MS Office skills
· Experience with implementing scheduling software is a plus
· Additional specific qualifications in the area of supplies demand and logistics/ or planning management including and APICs, CPIM, and related professional certifications preferred
· Advanced analytical skills
· Critical attention to detail
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are essential in this collaborative work environment
· Capable to adapt to changing circumstances, can implement change in a positive manner
· Comfortable in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with minimal direction and able to adjust workload based upon changing priorities
· Able to work after hours, weekends, and on call as needed
What do we offer
· Temporary agency contract via Kelly Services
· Start date: ASAP.
· Duration contract: 6 months with possible extension either with Kelly or if performed well contract with client
· Salary indication depending on experience: max € 6900,- gross per month based on 40 hours
Please do contact Marcella Henryati, Recruitment Consultant
When interested please apply with your English resume on our website: www.kellyservices.nl
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.