Our client is a major international online streaming service. We are seeking a Senior Workday HCM Consultant (40 hours) to help support the EMEA & APAC payroll teams. This position will reside in the company's Amsterdam office and will report to the Manager, People Technology. The ideal candidate for this role is someone with a deep understanding of systems and processes in the payroll space.
All applicants MUST have full legal authorization to work in the EU region independently and be fluent in both spoken and written English language.
· Gather requirements, implement, and support functionalities within Workday Payroll, Absence, and Time Tracking modules.
· Work with cross-functional teams within Netflix including Global Payroll, Employee Services, Accounting, Benefits, and Stock Administration.
· Configure, and maintain business process definitions in Workday.
· Build reports and dashboards using Report Writer.
· Develop and support integrations (PECI / EIB), for inbound and outbound data exchange between Workday and other internal/external systems.
· Build and maintain accounting center workflows.
· At least 5 years of experience working with payroll systems.
· Functional knowledge of global payroll domain and processes.
· Subject matter expertise on the following Workday modules: Payroll, Absence, and Time Tracking.
· Experience working with 3rd party payroll integrations (PECI/PICOF).
· Knowledge of Payroll and Expense accounting.
· Thorough knowledge of Software Development Life cycle and QA processes.
· Familiarity with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) process.
· Ability to work well with business users in solutions design, development, and QA.
· Established verbal and written communication skills
- Temporary agency contract with Kelly
- Salary indication depending on experience: € 55- gross per hour (€ 9.533,- gross per month based on 40 hours)
- Start: 1 August 2022
- End: 30 November 2022; possible to extend or convert
- Working for a dynamic, fast-paced international environment
Please do contact Marcella Henryati, Recruitment Consultant
When interested please apply with your English resume on our website: www.kellyservices.nl
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.