For our client, a company in Medical Devices, we are looking for a Shipping Administration Support based in Amsterdam.
Provide administrative support to the distribution services to meet the needs of our customers and distributors. Maintain all inbound and outbound activities from the EMEA distribution center. The ideal candidate will be familiar with then end to end pick/pack/shipping processes common to warehouses shipping globally, including procedures and documentation for clearing inbound and outbound customs agencies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The incumbent may be asked to perform other function-related activities in addition to the below mentioned responsibilities as reasonably required by business needs.
- Ensure all domestic and international shipments are in compliance will all regulations.
- Manage the inventory control process to ensure the inventory is controlled and accurate.
- Operate within the Cynosure structure which requires specific inventory transactions.
- Support the process that provides tracing and tracking information.
- Works with Sales and Finance to assure all quarter and fiscal year ends are completed.
- Participate in cross-functional projects to grow and streamline current processes.
- Notify Supervisor, or designee, of missing equipment or improperly transacted equipment.
- Verify and edit account information
- Process repair requests from order to invoice
- Perform all other duties as assigned and required.
- Embody and deliver the "Exceptional Everyday"
- English must be fluent
- Dutch and other languages are advantageous
- High school diploma
- ERP system knowledge (SAP) is a plus
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office
- Knowledge in shipping EU and NONEU
- Flexibility and creativity required
- High level of organizational and communication skills
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Self-directed and motivated
- Understanding of inventory management or warehousing best practices.
What do we offer
- Contract via Kelly Services of 6 months (40 hours per week)
- Salary of €15,- per hour
- Start date: ASAP
- An international environment where you can learn a lot in challenging projects
T: +31 6 22 53 75 38
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.