For our client, a company in the Pharmaceutical branche, we are looking for a Shutdown / Stop Coordinator based in Haarlem.
In this role you are responsible for preparing and planning revision stops of larger / complex technical installations. Also you are responsible for a safe; timely and correct execution during a shutdown within the sterile GMP environment.
- Planning Maintenance stops on main equipment, so that maximum availability of installations is guaranteed.
- Drawing up and managing a shutdown schedule for both Parenteral and ICP production locations.
- Organizing and coordinating the shutdown meetings.
- Organizing the evaluation meeting with stakeholders (maintenance, validation and calibration, engineering, production, supply chain and quality).
- Drawing up and managing a H&S plan that is necessary for the execution of the work.
- Monitoring the progress of all activities during the stop window.
- Drawing up and managing the shutdown budget.
- Management and update of the closing scenario with associated work instructions.
- Bachelor of Engineering or similar education.
- At least 3 years of experience in Project Management (Shutdown/Stop) in the Pharmaceutical industry (or one with similar high quality standards like Food or Aviation).
- Very good communication skills with different stakeholder levels.
- Dutch & English are a must.
What do we offer
- Contract (Temp to Perm) via Kelly Services till end of year (40 hours per week)
- Salary of €4000-4500 monthly
- Start date: ASAP
- An international environment where you can learn a lot in challenging projects
Hajar Amagir & Jasper de Waal
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.