Our client is a major international streaming service provider and they are currently looking for a Social Media/Community Manager (40 hours) in their Dutch office located in Amsterdam.
Do you have at least of 3 plus years' of experience in managing Socials (Youtube, Facebook/Instagram) with huge followers? Do you have strong project management and communication skills? Do you have experience working cross-functional within a fast paced environment? Read further!
All applicants MUST have full legal authorization to work in the EU region independently and be fluent in both spoken and written English language.
We are looking for a Social Media/Community Manager who will manage operations for our client's largest social channels. This ideal individual is a meticulous project manager who upholds quality and partners successfully across a broad stakeholder set including Production teams, Marketing, Editorial and Publishing and our vendors.
This role is responsible for asset readiness and launch accuracy across YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. This individual will be responsible for postings that regularly have 50+ million views across Youtube, Facebook/Instagram, and Twitter and should understand the gravity of posting, as well as the complexities around different format types.
- Monitor all social platforms (YT, FB/IG, Twitter, and potentially new platforms) and escalate potential issues
- Up to date with editorial calendar and ensure postings are executed accordingly
- Prepare and post content on social platforms with extreme accuracy and in a timely manner
- Keep alignment with internal channel managers, Production and vendor teams to ensure asset launch accuracy
- Maintained expert-level knowledge of all available social media formats and offerings for YouTube, Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok
- Create operational reports, delivering valuable insights around posting trends, workflow efficiency and output quality
- 3+ years of relevant social media experience (paid/organic media)
- Deep understanding of YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and TikTok platforms and formats
- You know the file formats are needed, such as how to traffic IGTV videos for in feed preview, when to use a carousel vs a grid take over, when to use a Twitter thread vs individual Tweets, YouTube tagging, etc.
- Successful Project Management experience. Certifications are a plus.
- Ability to be nimble: Things. Change. Constantly. You don't get stressed by last minute priority changes or asks and always focus on accuracy.
- You can adapt quickly to new asset requests without losing sight of other priorities.
- Strong communication skills as you will be interacting with many cross-functional and international partners/teams
- Proactive and able to adapt to Calendar/Scheduling changes as needed
- Preferred software experience: YouTube Studio, Facebook Creator Studio, Twitter Studio, Posting natively IG Stories, Reels, Carousels, HootSuite, Airtable, Google Suite, Slack, Sprinklr, Monday.com
- Temporary agency contract with Kelly Services
- Salary: € 5893,- gross per hour based on 40 hours
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months
- Working for a dynamic, fast-paced international environment
Please do contact Marcella Henryati, Recruitment Consultant
When interested please apply with your English resume on our website: www.kellyservices.nl
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.