For our client, worldwide pioneer in biotechnology, we are looking for a Sr. Associate for External Planning and Delivery based in Breda.
As a Sr. Associate for External Planning and Delivery you will act in support of the EPD (External Planning and Delivery) of the company, responsible for managing the forecast planning and supply chain activities for several Drug Product and Drug Substance Contract manufacturing sites in Europe.
- Participate in the Monthly Planning Cycle
- Use of Rapid Response to analyze demand and supply requirements
- Use of SAP to place orders as required, own batch tracking and EPD activities required to meet supply within contract timelines.
- Manage batch progress through SAP transactions for full manufacturing and logistic process.
- Send forecasts to CMO's and manage confirmation communications.
- Participate in weekly Work Center team calls with CMO's.
- Material requirements planning for CMO's including ordering, invoice payment and expiry management.
- Coordination of DS/raw material ordering and shipments to CMO's to meet plan.
- Coordination of outgoing shipments from CMO to specific Company sites.
- Manage performance metrics (master data accuracy, past due orders, expired materials, on time delivery, inventory levels).
- Performs other duties as assigned including actively participating on Operational Excellence programs including process mapping, development of standard operating guides, metric reviews and continuous improvement suggestions and delivery and support any projects in the EPD departments when required
- MBO with 5+ year relevant experience (Logistics Management) or HBO with 1-3-year relevant experience
- Knowledge and working experience of SAP (Plan-to-Stock, inventory management, capacity planning)
- Relevant experience working in a GMP environment
- Experience in using MS Office (Excel especially)
- Fluent English, both in oral and written communication
- Good process development and problem-solving skills
- Very good interpersonal skills; ability to interact with multiple stakeholders in an organization
- Ability to communicate findings and make recommendation to the wider organization
What do we offer
- Contract via Kelly Services of 1 year with possible extension.
- Salary of €3000 per month
- Start date: ASAP
- Remote role for the moment, post Covid it'll be a conjugation of remote and office based.
Marian van Opstal
T: +31 633228137
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.