For our client in Breda, an exciting company in biotechnology, we are looking for a skilled Sr. Associate Technical Engineer to support corrective maintenance on several high priority packaging lines. You would be the ideal candidate if you would have hands-on electrical experience in a GMP environment.
- Coordinate (un)planned maintenance and technical issues: troubleshoot and advise. Communicate to other area's (in-house SLA's)
- Actively participating, inc execution, in setting up and improving inventory control
- Coordinate and support calibration of equipment
- Operationally supports maintenance technicians and contractors
- Provide (practical / operational) input for general maintenance improvements.
- Assist Reliability Engineer in setting up budgets and guarding of maintenance budgets
- Set up SLA's with contractors and OEM. Control, planning and purchase spare parts and resources.
- Implement and maintain education / instruction plan for ME department and process owners.
- Planning and scheduling of all maintenance activities, hereby using resources and budgets in an optimal way. Advice Reliability Engineer on problems.
- Lead reviews and optimizations of prepared maintenance jobs.
- Co-lead of development of maintenance concepts (PM tasks, including means and responsibilities)
- Lead RCAs and optimizations of maintenance concepts
- Document, report and evaluate equipment behavior.
- Identify repetitive failure modes and lead actions.
- Evaluate Maintenance Information System-data in cooperation with Maximo Engineer
- Closing non-conformances. Define, describe, execution and closing of Change Requests.
- Process Improvements
- Technical support for, reviewing, execution and set up of validation documents for new product launches and capital projects.
- Determination of scope and selection of vendors for (small) technical projects.
- Assist and evaluate Reliability Engineer in design phase.
- Execution of project scope of small projects and guarding of tasks of small projects
- Evaluate handover in cooperation with Reliability Engineer
- MBO+ degree in a technical education
- Minimum 6 years experience working in the field of maintenance / reliability engineering.
- Be familiar with methods like Root cause analysis (RCA), Failure mode and effect analysis (FMEA)
- Occasionally work outside office hoursFluency in English, both in oral and written communication
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of (personal) computer software, specifically: CMMS (preferably Maximo)
- MS office
What do we offer
- Contract via Kelly Services of period (40 hours per week)
- Salary from €6685 per month or comperable freelance tarif
- Start date: ASAP but before end of year
- An international environment where you can learn a lot in challenging projects
T: 06-1060 8985
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.