For our client, a company in Clinical Research, we are looking for a Senior Clinical Research Associate based in the Netherlands (home-based/remote).
Our client is a full-service clinical contract research organization (CRO). They provide Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Their mission is to accelerate the global development of safe and effective medical therapeutics through its scientific and disciplined approach. They leverage local regulatory and therapeutic expertise across all major areas including oncology, cardiology, metabolic disease, endocrinology, central nervous system, anti-viral and anti-infective. Headquartered in the US, employing approximately 3,500 people across almost 40 countries.
Since their clinical activities are growing rapidly they are currently seeking a home-based or office-based Clinical Research Associate to join the Clinical/ Country Operations team. This position will work on a team to accomplish tasks and projects that are instrumental to the company's success. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you.
- Conduct pre-study, initiation, monitoring, and closeout visits for research sites;
- Perform source document verification and case report form review;
- Perform regulatory document review;
- Conduct study drug inventory;
- Perform adverse event and serious adverse event reporting and follow-up;
- Assess patient recruitment and retention.
- Bachelor of Science or Master of Science in health-related field;
- Previous experience as a CRA; with 2 - 8 years of experience;
- Broad knowledge of medical terminology and clinical patient management;
- Basic knowledge of drug therapy techniques and clinical research methodologies;
- Broad knowledge of the local language (Dutch) and excellent English;
- Clinical research experience preferred.
What do we offer
- One year contract with perspective of a permanent position (32-40 hours per week);
- Attractive compensation package including a bonus system;
- Start date: asap;
- An international environment with many opportunities for personal and professional development.
T: 06-33 13 77 46
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als officieel bemiddelaar. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official mediator. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.