Our client is an ambitious player within the biotechnology industry and has been revolutionary in their approach of combatting life interrupting illnesses. Their sole purpose is to push the boundaries of modern science, to transform medicine and doing so with a singular focus on improving treatment results.
For our client, an exciting company in biotechnology, we are looking for a skilled Sr. Equipment Engineer to reinforce the team in Breda.
To the Sr. Manager Engineering for:
* Realisation of projects / equipment
* Ensures that the design and construction meets all functional and regulatory requirements
* Complete complex or novel assignments requiring development of new and/or improved engineering techniques and procedures
* Coordinate company policies and develop procedures that affect multiple organizational units
* Employ advanced engineering techniques and/or modifications of advanced techniques within area of engineering expertise
* Maintain project budgets encompassing multiple disciplines for areas within assigned projects
* Supervise, coordinate and review work of a small staff of engineers, associated and/or techniques within area of engineering expertise
* Apply knowledge of engineering principles and practices outside of area of discipline expertise to broad variety of assignments in related fields
* Application of mature engineering knowledge in planning and conducting projects
* Coordinate the work of vendors, consultants and engineering firms on development of standard design documents
* Work with project managers to complete design and engineering projects within schedule, budget and quality constraints
* Develop technical solutions to complex problems requiring the regular use of ingenuity and creativity
* Serves as peer-recognized engineering technology specialist in at least one area, with overall responsibility for determining design methodologies in that area
* Work with research, manufacturing, process development, utilities, facilities, QA and validation departments in developing requirements and recommendations for large and/or highly complex system modifications
* Support the business units in continuous improvements efforts
* System ownership
* Capital projects (Technical specialist)
* Non Capital projects (Technical specialist / Project Manager)
* Technical projectlead (contractors/vendors/line technicians)
* Functional leadership over the supporting staff / engineers within projects
* Complete actions and project activities according to the established timelines
* Optimisation of cost/performance ratio within Engineering Department
* Contributes to the development of new techniques and procedures
The knowledge and skills necessary to perform the duties of this position are typically acquired through the following combination of education, experience and knowledge or the equivalent.
* BS degree in Engineering, science or related technological field of equivalent combination of education and experience
* Typically 8+ years of relevant work experience with 6+ years in operations / manufacturing environment
* Direct experience with the implementation of cobot (collaborative robot) and Industrial robot technology
* In depth disciplinary knowledge
* Developed project management techniques
* Direct experience with regulated environment (e.g. GMP, OSHA, EPA)
* Occasionally work outside office hours
* Fluency in English, both in oral and written communication
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Knowledge of (personal) computer software, specifically: SAP,MS office
* Experience with project management and managing relations.
* Experience in working with different departments and groups in the organization.
* Familiarity with validation processes and protocols
* Solid supervisory skills
* Activity planning and oversight
* Resource allocation
* Work review for quality, timelines and efficiency
* Excellent communication skill, both written and verbal.
* Self-confident, think in solutions
* Needs to be at ease in a structured environment and reporting.
* Good interpersonal skills, team player
* Ability to adapt interactive style to others
* Ability to work with various levels, both internal and external parties
* Ability to manage contractors and vendors
* Strong interpersonal, negotiation and persuasion skills
* Cost control skills
* Demonstrated collaborative conflict resolution skills
* Project management skills
* Knowledge of validation processes and protocols
* Knowledge of available external resources
* Ability to delegate and manage the project work of others
* Ability to provide technical solutions to a wide range of problems
* Ability to provide practical solutions consistent with organizational objectives
* Completion and follow-up skills
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.