Our world needs ideas! As one of the world's most research-intensive chemical companies, we have been developing leading solutions for numerous sectors - from construction to photovoltaics and cosmetics to rubber - for over 100 years. We have a global presence with production sites on three continents and 14,300 employees from 70 nations.
Wacker Biotech, as part of WACKER, is a leading global biotechnology organization specializing in the production of biopharmaceuticals. The company has outstanding technologies for the rapid, efficient and thus cost-effective production of therapeutic proteins for clinical and commercial supply. Currently it is the biggest dedicated microbial Contract Development & Manufacturing Organization (CDMO) in the world. Its four dedicated and fast-growing production sites are currently based in Germany (Halle and Jena), The Netherlands (Amsterdam) and The United States (San Diego, CA).
Are you looking for a dynamic, globally active technology company - yet at the same time, you appreciate a value-oriented, trusting company? We offer you exciting work as part of a team of experts who treat each other as equals. At our Amsterdam-based center Wacker Biotech B.V. focuses on the GMP-compliant microbial based production of recombinant proteins, vaccines and live microbials as drug substance and drug product. We are currently looking for a:
Senior Technician Protein Analytics
For more detailed information please feel free to contact Mrs. Sari Steenhauer, tel. 0031 (0)6 33 13 77 46.
- Deputy of the subdepartment's supervisor (disciplinary management):
- Independent department-specific processing of change requests, deviations, CAPAs and OOS procedures
- Independent area-specific document approval
- Representative for the sub department during client visits and in audits
- SME in project teams for topics related to all activities within the responsibilities of the protein analytics team;
- Verification of compliance with GMP regulations;
- Technical assessment of relevant testing (e.g. capillary electrophoresis, spectrophotometric analyses) in accordance with the internal procedures;
- Lead internal projects when applicable;
- Document revision and review;
- Participates in all practical activities within the sub department in accordance with GLP/GMP;
- Reports aberrant results to the Supervisor QC Protein Analytics;
- Timely, factual, and accurate registration (including calculation, assessment, and control) of production records.
- Master degree in life science, biotechnology or equivalent or a bachelor's degree with 10 years of experience;
- Technical knowledge (trouble shooting) of the relevant analytics and requirements in a GMP laboratory;
- Experienced in GMP or pharmaceutical area;
- Knowledge of practical performance of method validation is a preference;
- Competences: Collaboration, communication, commitment, empathy and leadership;
- Skills: Team player, systematic and solution-oriented, conscientious and structured way of working, high level of reliability and flexibility and costumer focused;
- Good oral and written communication capabilities in Dutch and English;
- You live in the Netherlands and you have a valid work permit to work in the Netherlands.
Sustainability is one of WACKER's corporate goals - also as an employer. We want you to remain productive, healthy and successful long term. That is why we offer, for example, comprehensive health management and a variety of advanced training programs and courses for individual development opportunities, alongside a good work-life balance. Naturally, we also have a fair compensation system and above-average social benefits. After all, social responsibility has a long tradition at WACKER.
T: 06 33 13 77 46
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als officieel bemiddelaar. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official mediator. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.