Our client, who is an international pharmaceutical, is looking for a Strategic Category Manager Capex/Equipment & Technical (IFM) Services (40 hours) in Hoofddorp. This role can be done part on-site and remotely.
All applicants MUST have full legal authorization to work in the EU region independently and be fluent in both spoken and written English language.
In this role You will be part of the EU Sourcing & Procurement department which we are building up at the moment and therefore, you can help shape our organization going forward with your personal experience and motivation. You will be working for the Ass. Directors EU Sourcing & Procurement, Global F&E Sourcing and in close alignment with the local F&E team based in Hoofddorp, The Netherlands.
As Category Manager CapEx/Equipment & Technica (IFM)l Services at Kite you will be providing procurement support to strategic sourcing projects in the Facilities & Engineering domain working closely with the Global Category Lead for CapEx, regional F&E teams and the Lead of EU Sourcing & Procurement. The Category Manager is expected to proactively engage with key-stakeholders and lead local projects. The main projects the Category Manager will be working on are several CapEx (extension) projects and the tendering of the hard/technical Services of the IFM Scope.
· Lead sourcing projects with a focus on Capex & Technical (IFM) Services
· Lead cross-functional sourcing activities including develop & prepare formal tender documents, execute tender via e-sourcing tool, obtain quotes, negotiate pricing, relevant T&Cs and contracts to support business needs.
· Collaborate and build productive relationships with internal business partners and stakeholders - including internal customers from technical departments and the global category team - to identify opportunities to gain efficiencies and cost savings while fulfilling business requirements.
· Establish and foster effective relationships with key suppliers * Ensure efficient and compliant contract management is conducted by drafting/negotiating/validating with legal and consolidating/storing supplier contracts.
* Bachelor's degree in life sciences or business administration with 5+ years of relevant experience in Sourcing/Procurement preferably in a biotech and/or pharmaceutical industry.
* Experience in strategic procurement, category management and sourcing of CapEx/Equipment & Technical (IFM) services.
* Strong technical knowledge, ideally an engineering background
* Experience in regulated industries, preferably with an understanding of the pharmaceutical industry, its quality requirements and GMPs.
* Experience in operating in cross-functional teams in an international environment.
* Solid contract negotiation and management skills.
* Experience in e-procurement (SCOUT) and B2B operations.
* Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Power Point and other applications.
* Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and willing to accept temporary responsibilities outside of initial job description.
* A team player collaborating well in cross-functional matrix environment, ability to communicate and work independently with scientific/technical personnel.
* Ability to think critically and demonstrate troubleshooting and problem solving skills
* Comfortable in a fast-paced expanding company environment and able to adjust workload based upon changing priorities.
What do we offer
· Temporary agency contract via Kelly Services for 6 months, with possible extension
· Start date: ASAP
· Salary indication depending on experience!
Please do contact Marcella Henryati, Recruitment Consultant
When interested please apply with your English resume on our website: www.kellyservices.nl
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.