For our client, a company in the technical branche, we are looking for a Strategic Partner Manager based in Amsterdam.
As a Strategic Partner Manager in the Global Partnership team for Northern Europe, you will be part of a fast-growing and entrepreneurial team focused on cultivating the Northern Europe Partnerships business with Large Publishers. You will be working closely with the wider team with a goal of scaling our business by growing our publisher base and developing successful, long-term partnerships as a trusted partner. You will collaborate with some of the largest and most strategic Publishers in Northern Europe, develop relationships with partner executives, and work with Product and Engineering teams to advocate for adoption of the clients' advertising and technical product suite.
The Global Partnerships team powers extraordinary user experiences through partnerships that solve users' needs, advance our partners' goals, and further their mission. The team provides meaningful solutions - from helping publishers and developers grow their businesses through monetization solutions, to helping the long-term partners anticipate and navigate change in a way that delivers economic and reputational value. They build and distribute products through partnerships across a multitude of product areas, including Ads, Search & Assistant, Geo, Platforms & Ecosystems, Devices & Services, Health, Retail, Payments, Next Billion Users, and more.
- Manage the Partners in all levels across the organization with a focus on Ad solutions and publisher satisfaction.
- Manage and maximize business growth.
- Evaluate and prioritize opportunities from a strategic, financial and operational point of view while translating data into actionable strategies for partners.
- Forecast and report business growth and other key metrics, including tracking actual progress toward forecasts.
- Manage relationships with internal stakeholders
- Increase Partner's revenue
- Maximize current Partner's yield through ongoing optimization recommendations.
- Increase product penetration and share of inventory with UK partners through consultation, optimization and other related analysis.
- Deploy revenue intelligence analysis (pitch / implement and report back).
- Collaborate with the technical department to automate and scale optimizations.
- Align with business product big bets and pitch/implement new product feature(s).
- Media Sales: ability to explain how to leverage the technology to Large Publishers and specifically Broadcasters.
- Improve service with Publishers.
- Improve the serviceability to partners by tackling the lack of interaction and face to face time with partners.
- Close the identified service gap between the client and the competition.
- Increase partners product knowledge through workshops and brainstorming sessions.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in consulting or sales at a technology or media company.
- Experience with Online Advertising or Ad Monetization Solutions (e.g. Google Ad Manager, Ad Exchange, AdSense, AdMob).
- Channel management, agency management or business development experience.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to lead and manage multiple project simultaneously with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity and work with little or no guidance.
- Excellent relationship-building skills at C-level and with multiple stakeholders.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to grasp complex technical product aspects and develop data-driven recommendations and action plans.
What do we offer
- Contract via Kelly Services until Feb 2020 (40 hours per week)
- Salary of €34,23 per hour (monthly: €5933)
- Start date: ASAP
- An international environment where you can learn a lot in challenging projects
Jasper de Waal & Nik Peterse
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.