Are you looking for a dynamic, globally active technology CDMO - yet at the same time, you appreciate a value-oriented, trusting company?
At our Amsterdam-based center Wacker Biotech B.V. focuses on the GMP-compliant microbial based production of recombinant proteins, vaccines and live microbials as drug substance and drug product. We are currently looking for a:
Supervisor QC Lab Support
The Supervisor Lab Support is involved in the supervision, preparation and execution of all related activities in the Lab Support group (i.e. sample management, raw material release and stability studies). The Lab Support group has 5 employees in total and in addition, you are closely working together with other QC teams working on various pharmaceutical products.
For more detailed information please feel free to contact Sari Steenhauer, tel. 0031 (0)6 33 13 77 46.
- Supervision of QC analysts, including appraisals and individual performance mentoring;
- Planning for the Lab Support group and participating/approval in the operational activities;
- Managing execution within a timely manner and align tasks with supervisor team;
- Responsible for appropriate training status, GMP compliance and safety compliance;
- You are a Subject Matter Expert (SME) with respect to the Lab Support responsibilities.
- At least an HBO level of education with experience in a pharmaceutical/GMP environment;
- Leadership skills on supervisor level;
- Analytical, accurate, structured, flexible and quality and safety-conscious;
- Team player with a high degree of autonomy;
- Good Dutch and English written and oral communicative skills;
- You reside in and are eligible to work in The Netherlands (valid work permit).
Sustainability is one of WACKER's corporate goals - also as an employer. We want you to remain productive, healthy and successful long term. That is why we offer, for example, comprehensive health management and a variety of advanced training programs and courses for individual development opportunities, alongside a good work-life balance. Naturally, we also have a fair compensation system and above-average social benefits. After all, social responsibility has a long tradition at WACKER.
T: 06 33 13 77 46
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als officieel bemiddelaar. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official mediator. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.