Our client is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapy and they are immediately looking for a Supply Chain Coordinator (40 hours) in Hoofddorp.
All applicants MUST have full legal authorization to work in the EU region independently and be fluent in both spoken and written English language.
As Supply Chain Coordinator you will join a team in which people of all backgrounds and experiences are respected. The team works together focused on saving lives, by finding the cure for cancer. You will work in a team of 6 Supply Chain Coordinators managing the cell orders in the European Region. Based on your ambition and performance this role provides you a great opportunity to grow your career within Kite. You will be based in our new, state-of-the-art manufacturing site in Hoofddorp (near Amsterdam). You will report to the Supply Chain Manager.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to)
As Supply Chain Coordinator you will coordinate the order process from receipt of patient cells until final product delivery in a fast paced, exciting, multicultural and growing environment. As Supply Chain Coordinator you are in close contact with internal and external counterparts to ensure quick and high-quality final product delivery. You will participate in multiple projects to provide input to support the rapidly growing organization. In order to be successful in this role, you need to be flexible, service-minded, proactive with self-starting skills and have a great eye for detail.
- Works in close collaboration with cross functional stakeholders to ensure a successful order journey for the assigned countries in Europe.
- Controls the daily operation for the designated region and at times on a wider level, identifying bottle necks in processes and unblocking them by means of problem-solving or escalating when needed to ensure uninterrupted service to our Patients.
- Develops a trusted and strong relationship with the commercial team in each local market.
- Partners collaboratively with both internal and external stakeholders on orders status and queries, proactively identify and mitigate any potential supply interruptions, performs required corrective measurements or escalates to next level support
- Leads daily operational meetings with stakeholders in order to review daily operations, manages and resolves issues and set priorities
- Contributes pro-actively to the continuous improvement of the overall supply chain processes
- Arranges and manages courier shipments and executes order transactions in Oracle EBS
- Owns and operates the order scheduling and tracking system and runs it daily to ensure an up-to-date overview
- Continuously monitoring the nature of emergencies and deviations and owns the Order Management team's playbook to handle them in a standardized and efficient way
- Other duties as assigned
- Master's Degree and 1 year of operations or supply chain experience OR
- Bachelor's Degree and 2 years of operations or supply chain experience OR
- Associate's degree and 4 years of operations or supply chain experience
- Must have customer service and supply chain experience
- Experience with MS office and ERP systems (preferably Oracle EBS)
- Knowledge of end to end supply chain
- Supply chain experience in pharmaceutical setting (Oncology, hematology, immunotherapy preferred)
- Solid knowledge and understanding of cGDP and GMP legislation
- Experience in executing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and work instructions
- Experience in a customer-facing environment
What do we offer
· Temporary agency contract via Kelly for 6 months
· Start date: asap
· Salary indication depending on experience: between € 3.935,- gross per month based on 40 hours; excluding travel allowance up to a maximum € 338,- per month/with a max of 100KM (return) per day.
Please do contact Marcella Henryati, Recruitment Consultant
When interested please apply with your English resume on our website: www.kellyservices.nl
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.