Our client, who is an international pharmaceutical, is looking for a Supply Chain Coordinator GDP/GMP (40 hours) in Amsterdam area.
All applicants MUST have full legal authorization to work in the EU region independently and be fluent in both spoken and written English language.
What will you do?
As Supply Chain Coordinator you will own the entire order process from receipt until final product delivery in a fast paced, exciting, multicultural and growing environment. As Supply Chain Coordinator you are highly involved and in close contact with several internal and external counterparts to enable fast and high-quality final product delivery. You will be involved in multiple projects and provide input on behalf of Cell order management team to support the rapidly growing organization.
As Supply Chain Coordinator you'll be joining a team in which people of all backgrounds and experiences are respected, and where working together focused on saving lives, by finding the cure for cancer, is a daily activity. In this role you will be reporting to the Sr. Manager EU Cell Order Management (EUCOM).
This role will be a hands-on resource, working in close collaboration with three peer Supply Chain Coordinators in your team. You will be a key member of the team and like everyone on the team, your support and knowledge may be needed in areas outside of your primary responsibilities. You will closely co-operate with the other team members and interact with various other teams (e.g. Quality, Manufacturing, and Warehouse). To be successful in this role, you need to be flexible, service-minded and proactive with great self-starting skills and have a great eye for detail.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to)?
- Owns the order process from receipt until final product delivery, verifying for accuracy
- Arranges manufacturing slots with Kite's Contract Manufacturing Organization (CMO) and Kite Manufacturing sites
- Arranges and manages courier shipments and executes order transactions in Oracle EBS
- Pro-actively follows-up on order progress and communicates with stakeholders (both in- and external)
- Close collaboration with stakeholders to ensure a successful order process
- Addresses shipment and delivery enquiries related to orders
- Leads daily operational meetings with stakeholders to review daily operations, manages and resolves issues and set priorities
- Owns and operates the order scheduling and tracking system and runs it daily to ensure an up-to-date overview
- Contributes pro-actively to the continuous improvement of the overall supply chain processes
- Continuously monitoring the nature of emergencies and deviations and owns the Order Management team's playbook to handle them in a standardized and efficient way
- Provides input for regular operations review meetings with local commercial teams
The successful candidate enjoys being part of a small team and feels comfortable in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities. For this position experience in (biotech/pharma) manufacturing is preferred. He/she is service-minded, pragmatic, efficient and well-organized and enjoys planning, communicating, coordinating and organizing. Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with people of all cultures and backgrounds are required.
- Relevant education, at least on bachelor's level
- 5+ years of relevant experience in the (bio-) pharmaceutical / life-sciences industry
- Solid knowledge and understanding of cGDP/GMP legislation
- Experience in executing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and work instructions
- Outstanding organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, keeping oversight and (re-)set priorities
- Strong communication skills in English, both written and spoken
- Experience with MS office and ERP systems (preferably Oracle EBS)
- Strong problem solving skills with attention to details
- Patient centric mindset; understands for each and every order (patient) its unique complexity and pro-actively prepares for that to ensure a successful cell journey per agreed timeline
- Great self-starter with a pro-active attitude
- Strong problem solving skills with attention to details
- If you have the ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment and feel that the moment has come for you to be part of such an exciting journey towards eliminating the burden of chronic cancer care, don't miss out on this opportunity!
What do we offer
- Contract via Kelly Services
- Start date: 1 March 2021. Duration contract: 9 months with possible extension either with Kelly or if performed well contract with client
- Salary indication depending on experience: max. € 4300,- gross per month based on 40 hours.
Please do contact Marcella Henryati, Recruitment Consultant
When interested please apply with your English resume on our website: www.kellyservices.nl
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion. Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.