For one of our most exciting clients in the FMCG industry, we are looking for a Supply Chain Finance Specialist (Product costing & Transfer pricing) to join the team in Rotterdam.
This role sits within TeaCo's Supply Chain Finance workstream as part of Project Blossom, to establish the new systems and processes. You will be part of the SCF Blossom Project Team collaborating with TeaCo SMEs (Factory Finance managers and Shared Service Centre), PWC Consultants and Product Costing Consultants.
The role is purely project based and will focus on the 3 areas of process design for Product costing, Transfer Pricing and SC Month End Close. For this role we are looking for an individual with strong SAP experience in Supply Chain Finance within a FMCG/CPG context.
* SAP experience in Product Costing, Transfer Price and Material Ledger (SAP standard preferred)
* Knowledge of SAP standard functionalities within Product costing
* Implementation experience in SAP ECC and SAP S/4HANA within Product Costing for multiple valuation approach (Legal and Group), Transfer Price and Material Ledger
* Understand and summarize Business requirements in Product Costing and Transfer Price area (currently many ways of working but the aim is to create globally aligned and simplified processes)
* Understand S/4 HANA solutions provided by the Product Costing Consultant and be able to validate or propose alternatives based on experience and business requirement to the SCF Business
* Understand TeaCo processes and validate the S/4 HANA solution being able to provide other alternatives
* Help Business to understand the solution and help to standardize the processes across the globe
* Support TeaCo SMEs and Product Costing Consultant during detailed design sessions
* Involvement through testing and training into deployment
What we offer
* Contract via Kelly Services for 6 Months; 6 month contract extension possible
* Remote in nature; onsite requirement depending on COVID
* Salary of max 7000 EUR per Month, depending on Experience
* Start date: June 2021
* An international environment where you can learn a lot in challenging projects
Contact us today!
Ellen van Leeuwen
T: 06-519 58 864
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.