Our client is an ambitious player within the biotechnology industry and has been revolutionary in their approach of combatting life interrupting illnesses since 1980. Their sole purpose is to push the boundaries of modern science, to transform medicine and doing so with a singular focus on improving treatment results. They are global collaborators who achieve together-researching, manufacturing, and delivering ever-better products that reach over 10 million patients worldwide. It's time for a career you can be proud of!
For our client, we are looking for a dedicated Supply Chain Import Export Specialist to join the team in Breda.
* Ensure reliable and efficient execution of Order-to-Invoice activities for To-the-Market Supply, including import/ export
* Own end-to-end shipments coordination to internal (e.g. affiliates, manufacturing sites) and external (e.g. distributors) customers
* Ensures distribution of pharmaceutical product globally
* Processing of supply orders on a daily basis
* Handling of export- and import documentation
* Booking and monitoring of shipments and pro-actively respond on potential issues
* Handle and resolve service and transport issues
* Coordinate and execute return process
* Partners with third party logistics suppliers and other members of the supply chain.
* Develop and maintain good relationships with internal/ external customers (affiliate, distributor, etc) and the on-site departments
* Represent the team in cross functional project teams
* Identify process improvements
* Provide input for the periodic KPIs
* Ensure knowledge of GMP/GDP and job related training is up to date
* Continually reviews Order-to-Cash policies and procedures and recommends opportunities to improve operations
* Shares responsibility with Corporate Planning, Distribution and Quality for executing disaster recovery plans
* Works under general direction, seeks assistance as needed
* Completes work in accordance with accepted practices within field
* Establishes approaches for completing assignments
* Work requires consistent exercise of discretion and independent judgment
* Works with team to support achievement of project milestones
* Ensures that our internal and external customers are taken care of according to the Amgen's policies and procedures
* Ensures that all the orders are processed according to the customers' specific instructions and conditions
* Master's degree or Bachelor's degree & 2 years of Supply Chain experience in a GMP and/or GDP regulated industry
* Ability to multi task and work within diverse, international group of people
* Affinity with computer work
* Advanced communication skills
* Customer focused
* Fluency in English, both in oral and written communication
* Ensure quality
* Knowledge and experience in Customer Service department
* Computer skills and ERP experience
* Experience with issue handling in a logistic environment
* Problem solving skills
* Ability to set priorities
* Commitment to Quality
* Complete tasks thorough and with eye for detail
* Look for opportunities to improve your work practices
* Generate ideas for improvement
* Verbal and written communication
* Organizes and delivers information appropriately
* Communicate issues in a timely manner
* Ability to communicate with a range of stakeholders at various levels
What we offer
* Initial contract via Kelly Services for 12 months
* Max salary of 3500 EUR per month, depending on experience
* Start date: August 2022
* A great opportunity to join an internationally recognized and inspirational organization in Life Sciences where your contribution will be highly valued and where you will get the chance to be part of challenging projects that change people's lives.
Contact us today!
T: 06- 12963210
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.