For our client, a company in FMCG, we are looking for a PMO Supply Chain based in lRotterdam.
- Contribute to develop and follow up the actions/ milestones as per transfer plan to ensure smooth and timely move, highlight risks upfront and initiate identification of mitigation action
- Participate on Regional TSA exit tracking review meetings (led by Global Blossom WS Manager)
- Understand interdependent TSAs, support the TSA owner to exit synchronize the exit
- Track the status of TSA exist (together with Regional Blossom WS Lead) and prepare and submit CR (change requests) to them as needed (to be pre-aligned with Global Blossom SC WS Lead)
- Understand and track the charges for the TSAs, initiate resolution when incorrect (with finance team)
- Record and regularly report TSA exit statuses on the defined format
- Introduce and regularly update any report required by the central PMO, Global Blossom SC Lead and Regional SC Heads to manage TSAs
- Related tonewWoW-ekaterra establishment
- Create regular status reports and collect/ record and report any information/data required by the project and/or the regional SC team
- Follow up the implementation plan for each sub workstream in the region with Business Integrator, flag potential delays to Europe WS Manager
- Keep contact with the Global SC PMO (GSC PMO) - co-develop report formats
- Prepare minutes and tracking of regional SC WS lead meetings actions, identify risks and initiate mitigation actions
- Coordinate and optimize the cross workstream activities to avoid clashing actions
- Follow up resource need for each stage and ensure the most optimal set up
Responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Record, report TSA statutes on time in full with the relevant notes
- TSA charge control together with the regional Blossom SC Project Manager (Finance team), escalate to regional SC Head as needed
- Record and report ekaterra establishment related actions, statuses as per required by the global SC Workstream Lead and/ or by the regional SC Head
- Organize meetings within and outside the region on arising related topics.
- Relevant Bachelors/ Masters degree
- Project management skills and experience on transformation projects with multiple stakeholders
- Working knowledge/ good understanding on SC functions from sourcing via make to deliver
- Experience on relevant Microsoft Office Apps (except, MSProject, MSTeams, ppt, etc.)
- Experience with managing complex business transformation programmes, especially in global carve-out and Transitional Service Agreement exit scenarios, and working together with different levels of business stakeholders globally
- International experience e.g. working with diverse markets and cultures and ability to adapt and be culturally aware to achieve results
- Experience of working in Unilever i.e. familiar with Unilever business scope and existing data models and processes
- Organized, accurate and punctual
- Decisive and pragmatic to find most suitable solution in limited time and resource available
- Ability to work with a wide range of stakeholders,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Able to deal with the pressures and uncertainties of a global transformation programme, in the context of business separation and TSA exits
- Required languages: English
What do we offer
- Contract via Kelly Services of 1 year, extension possible
- Salary of MAX € 5800 per month depending on EXPERIENCE
- Start date: asap
- An international environment where you can learn a lot in challenging projects
Ellen van Leeuwen
T: 06-519 58 864
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.