Our client is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapy and they are immediately looking for a Supply Chain Specialist (40 hours) in Hoofddorp.
All applicants MUST have full legal authorization to work in the EU region independently and be fluent in both spoken and written English language.
What will you do?
We are seeking a highly motivated individual who can supply decisions by aligning on assumptions, modeling demand and supply scenarios, and structuring business cases. This role will require a strong analytical and program management skill set that will see the individual successfully drive supply strategy based on internal priorities, external opportunities and financial considerations.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to)
* Consolidate EU demand and our client's manufacturing network supply plans for the EU region
* Develops supply plans for our make to order manufacturing to ensure uninterrupted clinical and commercial product availability to meet forecasted patient demand
* Proactively identify and mitigate any potential supply interruptions
* Actively seek and build scenarios based on volume (high case, base case and others) and timelines
* Formulate hypothesis and test to ensure plans are sound and rigorous
* Coordinate with cross-functional stakeholders including Site Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Quality, Regulatory, Clinical Operations, Product Sciences, Finance, EU Launch, EU Cell Order Management and others to align on assumptions and plans that impact demand and supply
* Actively participate in monthly S&OP process and meetings to routinely review demand, align with manufacturing capacity and resulting financials to give a full view of the operational plan and support management decision making
* Define and analyze key performance metrics and trends to drive improvements in capacity utilization and 'vein-to-vein' performance together with the EU Cell Order Management Team
* Objectively evaluate options/trade-offs and develop executive management-level recommendations
* Participate and develop supply chain strategies together with the EU Launch Team in support of product commercialization and launch
* Develop system based supply modeling approach and drive the adaption
* Interface with all levels of organization, including senior management
* Other duties as assigned
- Master's Degree and 1 year of operations or supply chain experience OR
- Bachelor's Degree and 2 years of operations or supply chain experience OR
- Associate's degree and 4 years of operations or supply chain experience
- Must have planning and supply chain experience in pharmaceutical setting (Oncology, hematology, immunotherapy preferred)
- Strong background in several of the following: operations, GMP processes, supply chain planning, demand management, materials planning and execution
- Understands advanced supply chain concepts
- knowledge of end to end supply chain
- Experience with industry regulations, GMP, compliance and pharmaceutical and/or biotechnology processes
- APICS certification and/or relevant course work
- Experience in S&OP process
- Works under minimal direction
- Advanced analytical skills
- Possess excellent organizational and communication skills, be able to communicate concisely and in a timely manner to clients' requests
- Capable to adapt to changing circumstances, can implement change in a positive manner
- Customer focused, result and performance driven
- Highly motivated, adaptable and flexible
What do we offer
· Temporary agency contract via Kelly for 12 months with possible extension or conversion to client contract
· Start date: asap
· Salary indication depending on experience: between € 4680-€ 5400 gross per month based on 40 hours; excluding travel allowance up to a maximum € 338,- per month/with a max of 100KM (return) per day.
Please do contact Marcella Henryati, Recruitment Consultant
When interested please apply with your English resume on our website: www.kellyservices.nl
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.