For our client, HERE Technologies, we are looking for a Support Technician based in Eindhoven.
Are you great at problem solving? Are you mechanically inclined? Then we have the opportunity you've been looking for within the Capture Systems Support Team at HERE Technologies!
You will be part of an innovative, dynamic team that is responsible for supporting the entire technical infrastructure involved in creating/capturing data that plays a critical role in building and maintaining our world-class digital maps for autonomous driving vehicles.
Our Team is responsible for deploying, installing, and maintaining new equipment, hardware and software to our regional field data collection organization. This includes, Global Positioning Systems, Inertial Measurement Units, Video Cameras, In-Car PCs, Map Editing Software and any related hardware required.
- Provide first level (Tier 1) helpdesk support by email, phone or on-site when users encounter problems with field data collection systems.
- Installation, testing, maintenance and upgrading of field equipment.
- Install prototype equipment, repair/replace parts, diagnose technical problems, identify equipment and cabling problems, and isolate electrical and mechanical problems causing failures, and provide testing documentation for the entire EMEA region.
- Set-up and maintain bench testing and diagnostic instances of field equipment.
- Work with other departments to ensure smooth repair, enhancement, and deployment of systems with minimal impact on day-to-day operations in accordance with uptime requirements for the entire EMEA region.
- Provide training on systems to the EMEAR team (train the trainer) or to users directly on an as-need basis.
- Tailor technical user documentation for field system solutions for EMEA.
- Ensure initiatives are executed according to quality standards and other business objectives,
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvements of current systems / processes.
- Education: graduated vocational education (Level 3 or 4) of a technical profession or degree in computer science, automotive and/or electronics.
- Work Experience: minimum of 1 years work experience within the relevant educational fields; experience with in-car computers or after-market automotive systems a plus.
- Good knowledge of computer hardware and Operating System such as: Linux, Android and Windows.
- Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills, and ability to develop and recommend innovative solutions to problems.
- Attention to detail, good organizational skills, commitment to team work and excellent interpersonal skills; ability to interact with users and managers, and to work in a collaborative team environment and monitor regional needs.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally (up to 20%) on short notice and as the global COVID-19 pandemic allows.
- English & Dutch language skills: fluent in spoken and written.
- Good physical constitution.
What do we offer
- Contract via Kelly Services until end of Q1 2022, possible permanent contract after that (40 hours per week).
- Salary to be decided.
- Start date: ASAP
- An international environment where you can learn a lot in challenging projects
Jasper de Waal
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.