For our client, an international cloud company, we are looking an Talent Acquisition Coordinator France & Southern EMEA (40 hours) (French+English fluent) based in Amsterdam area.
All applicants MUST have full legal authorization to work in the EU region independently and be fluent in both spoken and written French and English language.
Do you have at least 2 years' of relevant work experience within a multinational fast-paced corporate environment ? Do you have excellent written and verbal communication skills in French AND English? Do you live in Amsterdam area? Read further!
On a day to day basis, candidates are contacted and interviews are scheduled by the Talent Acquisition Coordinator. The Talent Acquisition Team is responsible for preparing the employment contracts and making sure that the right information on the new hire is sent to departments such as HR and Payroll.
In addition, TA Coordinators arrange relocation for new hires that will move from abroad and book flights and hotels for candidates that need to fly in for interviews.
The assist the TA Coordinators in the recruiting activities for the requisitions in EMEA and help to drive the recruitment process forward to ensure that timescales and budgets are met.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Successfully partner with Recruiters, both local and remote
· Co-ordinate the interview arrangements (ZOOM and Outlook), instructions and feedback with the hiring manager and supplier or direct candidate
· Communicate the requirements and resolve any queries with the help of the Recruiter
· Communicate and influence NetApp employees to use EMEA Referral Program
· Prepare employment contracts for multiple countries in EMEA
· Manage on-boarding and new hire administration
· Assure HR Business Partners have all new hire information in time for smooth on-boarding
· Assist with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the Talent Acquisition department
· Any other ad hoc requirements
· Monitor the applications in the Applicant Tracking System SuccessFactors
· Add new Vendors to the Supplier list
· Create Purchase Orders.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills in French and English a MUST
· Very good interpersonal skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Very high degree of discretion and confidentiality
· Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Automated recruitment tools and internet
· Adaptable to change
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with candidates, coworkers and managers
· Experience as a Talent Acquisition Coordinator is preferred
What do we offer
- Contract via Kelly Services
- Salary depending on experience: max. € 3000,- gross per month based on 40 hours
- Start date: ASAP; duration: 6 months with extension
- An international environment where you can learn a lot in challenging projects
Marcella Henryati, Recruitment Consultant / M: 06-58811958
When interested please apply via our website: www.kellyservices.nl by uploading your English resume
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.