We are looking for an organized, innovative, and commercially savvy Talent Acquisition Partner to join the team of one of our most exciting clients in the financial/technology sector. Find out more about this exciting position below!
- You are the ambassador of our client's technology and product culture and you will be the first point of contact for future employees.
- Our client has many hardworking and dedicated people in their team that would love for you to work with them. They are committed to continuous improvement and are always looking for new and innovative ways to improve growth, customer happiness, build excellent solutions, improve quality, and reduce costs where possible. Are you the newest member of their dedicated team?
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
* You actively take care of sourcing and attracting candidates by
usingsocial and digital media
* You screen candidates for open positions and conduct interviews
with shortlisted candidates
* You take care of your talent pools and enjoy candidate
* You collaborate with department managers on a regular basis and
proactively identify hiring needs and sourcing strategies.
* You handle your job requisitions and candidates in our Applicant
Signs of success:
* You rapidly source best-fit candidates utilizing the most effective
* You manage your hiring manager's expectations and advise them
regarding their staffing process
* You ensure a positive and sustainable candidate experience, with a
high cNPS (candidate net promotor score)
About the team:
- You work in a global remote team, with talent acquisition co-workers in Finland, Germany, Belgium, The Netherlands, Poland, the US, Brasil, and many more countries.
- The team is led by one of the regional heads of talent acquisition, located in Amsterdam. Your home-base is Hoofddorp, where you will team up with HRBP's, hiring teams and HR admin staff to deliver the best talent to the business. Together, you focus on delivering the best candidate and hiring manager experience.
* You have minimum of 3 years experience in managing expectations of large groups of hiring managers in technology and product teams
* You have strong organization and collaboration skills
* High volume recruitment without losing your eye for detail is a
familiarity to you
* Knowledge about trends in recruitment tech, and a proactive
approach in using the newest tools and technology
* You have a profound experience with recruitment processes and
applicant tracking, preferably with SuccessFactors RCM
* You possess sophisticated knowledge of recruitment techniques and
* You have excellent writing and communication skills in English,
additional languages are a plus
* You have a validated understanding of technology recruitment and
our needs as a technology company
What we offer:
* Year contract initially with a good chance to extend
* Maximum salary of max 4500 per Month depending on experience
* Start date: ASAP
* A great opportunity within a dedicated team in an international
environment where you will learn a lot in challenging projects
Contact us today!
Ellen van Leeuwen
T: 06 - 519 -58 864
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als officieel bemiddelaar. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official mediator. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.