We are looking for an organized, innovative, and commercially savvy Talent Acquisition Partner (freelance/or contract) to join the team of one of our most exciting clients in the financial/technology sector. Find out more about this exciting position located in Hoofddorp below!
You are the ambassador of our client's technology and product culture and you will be the first point of contact for future employees.
Our client has many hardworking and dedicated people in their team that would love for you to work with them. They are committed to continuous improvement and are always looking for new and innovative ways to improve growth, customer happiness, build excellent solutions, improve quality, and reduce costs where possible. Are you the newest member of their dedicated team?
Your day-to-day responsibilities include
* You actively take care of sourcing and attracting candidates by using social and digital media
* You screen candidates for open positions and conduct interviews with shortlisted candidates
* You take care of your talent pools and enjoy candidate communication
* You collaborate with department managers on a regular basis and proactively identify hiring needs and sourcing strategies.
* You handle your job requisitions and candidates in our Applicant Tracking System
Signs of success
* You rapidly source best-fit candidates utilizing the most effective channels
* You manage your hiring manager's expectations and advise them regarding their staffing process
* You ensure a positive and sustainable candidate experience, with a high cNPS (candidate net promotor score)
About the team
You work in a global remote team, with talent acquisition co-workers in Finland, Germany, Belgium, The Netherlands, Poland, the US, Brasil, and many more countries. The team is led by one of the regional heads of talent acquisition, located in Amsterdam. Your home-base is Hoofddorp, where you will team up with HRBP's, hiring teams and HR admin staff to deliver the best talent to the business. Together, you focus on delivering the best candidate and hiring manager experience.
* You have experience in managing expectations of large groups of hiring managers in technology and product teams
* You have strong organization and collaboration skills
* High volume recruitment without losing your eye for detail is a familiarity to you
* Knowledge about trends in recruitment tech, and a proactive approach in using the newest tools and technology
* You have a profound experience with recruitment processes and applicant tracking, preferably with SuccessFactors RCM
* You possess sophisticated knowledge of recruitment techniques and tools
* You have excellent writing and communication skills in English, additional languages are a plus
* You have a validated understanding of technology recruitment and our needs as a technology company
What we offer
* Freelance Contract via Kelly Services for 6 months or Temp contract for 1 year initially with a good chance to extend
* Start date: ASAP
* A great opportunity within a dedicated team in an international environment where you will learn a lot in challenging projects
Contact us today!
Ellen van Leeuwen
T: 06 - 519 -58 864
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.