Our client, a worldwide company in FMCG, has an interim Talent Advising opportunity in their Talent Advisory NL team, and are looking for a passionate recruiter to join them for the coming period. In the team, they are every day focused on working with the Clients' business and HR teams to create a strong Unilever Employer Brand, attract the best talent possible, deliver great quality service to hiring managers and drive excellent candidate experiences.
- Manage Recruitment Processes from start to finish by carrying out proactive and reactive Recruitment activities and partnering with the Hiring Managers and other stakeholders
- Manage own portfolio of entry level / manager / vacancies (mix of internal and external roles).
- Be the expert on the internal and external talent market and advise the business teams on market trends and opportunities.
- You collaborate with HR Business Partners to drive demand planning discussions and forecasts, build talent pipelines and understand function specific talent needs
- Work towards set KPIs: speed, costs and the best Hiring Manager & Candidate experience through the Recruitment cycle
- Bachelor's or Master's degree, preferably in HR or related field
- Demonstrated experience is required in end-to-end Recruitment, using a variety of sourcing techniques (Social Media, Alumni Network) and in setting up the best selection processes - preferable in the FMCG industry
- Proven experience in different function disciplines (SC/Finance/HR/Sales/Marketing) and creatively sourcing and attracting the right profiles
- Ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment
- Action oriented attitude with sound judgment that drives results
- Excellent Networking, Customer Service and Communication skills
What do we offer
- Contract via Kelly Services of 6 Months (40 hours per week)
- Start date: 8 february 2021
- An international environment where you can learn a lot in challenging projects
Ellen van Leeuwen
T: 06 - 519 58 864
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.