For our client, a key player in the pharmaceutical business, we are looking for a Vaccines Pharmaceutical and Analytical Development (VPAD) to support the process for Vaccines / VPAD participation in manufacturing, testing, and commercial quality investigations for Vaccines commercial products.
The candidate will support and lead second-line investigations for Vaccine commercial products, in collaboration with commercial quality, technical operations, and supply chain, a cross-functional team of subject matter experts in order to support the supply chain end-to-end. Activities will include:
- Support and lead 2nd line investigation and incident response from VPAD
- Support and interact with the supply chain, tech ops, commercial quality, as well as external suppliers.
- Respond directly to teams from technical operations in a fast-paced environment, write and close-out documentation him/herself.
- A minimum of a master's degree in biology, biotechnology, engineering, or related fields
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing, technical operations, R&D, or quality, preferably in vaccine or sterile manufacturing environment
- Experience in leading and closing technical and quality investigation, in a GMP environment.
- Knowledge of quality and compliance systems and processes preferred.
- Proven track record in leading cross-functional and international teams is strongly preferred.
- This role requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills, a high level of organizational ability and attention to detail and troubleshooting skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail and quality; sense of urgency, mature problem-solving skills and demonstrated ability to work quickly, efficiently, and effectively under pressure.
- Ability to come to conclusions even in ambiguous situations; able to quickly take ownership of
T: +31 (0)639694482
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.