Our client, who is an international pharmaceutical, is looking for a Validation Engineer in Hoofddorp.
All applicants MUST have full legal authorization to work in the EU region independently and be fluent in both spoken and written English language.
* Create and execute qualification protocols (IOQ / PQ), including identification and resolution of non-conformances/deviations
* Provide equipment, system and facility qualification guidance and strategy during project planning and development phases
* Oversee and manage validation instrument inventory including calibrations
* Review technical documentation including protocols & summary reports for IOQ / PQ testing, and validation SOPs
* Perform temperature mapping and other miscellaneous validation activities
* Manage contractors performing equipment and system qualifications
* Report status and progress of qualification activities or projects to the Leadership team
* Perform investigations and implement corrective actions related to CAPAs and deviations
* Develop technical specifications
* Support the execution of engineering projects
* Other duties as assigned
* MBO or requivlant degree required
* GMP experience in pharmaceutical or relevant industries required
* Validation experience required
* Clean room and / or cell therapy experience is preferred
* Chemical engineering experience will be required for 1 of 3 roles
What do we offer
· Temporary agency contract via Kelly for 40 hours
· Start date: ASAP
· Duration: 1 year, with possible extension via Kelly or conversion to client's contract
· Salary indication depending on experience.
Please do contact Marcella Henryati, Recruitment Consultant
When interested please apply with your English resume on our website: www.kellyservices.nl
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.