Our client, a Biopharmaceutical company based in Amsterdam, is hiring a Warehouse Manager.
As a Warehouse Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing the structure and framework for warehousing activities at the Amsterdam production facility. As the warehouse activities have to be built from scratch a combination of conceptual skills and hands on mentality is required. This is a cross-functional role interacting with clinical operations, manufacturing, quality affairs and quality control, global planning, procurement and logistic providers. Also, you will be a valued team member of the GMP manufacturing project.
- As part of the start-up team, develop and implement processes, work instructions and operational forms required to operate material management and warehousing operations for the Amsterdam facility, team member of the GMP project
- Upon start-up assume the full operation responsibility over the warehousing operations
- Liaise with internal customers, suppliers and transport companies
- Coordinate and monitor the receipt, dispatch of goods
- Have a clear understanding of the company's policies and vision and how the warehouse contributes to these
- Coordinate the use of automated and computerized systems where necessary (implementation in the GMP project of these systems) where necessary response to and deal with (internal) customer communication
- Organize training of staff as well as monitoring staff performance and progress
- Motivate, organize and encourage teamwork within the workforce
- Regular reports
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security in the work environment
- Oversee the planned maintenance of equipment where appropriate
- Manage waste flows.
- Warehouse experience as manager working in life sciences.
- At least 5-10 years of experience in a related field, preferably in industrial cell therapy or other biopharmaceutical process development.
- Excellent knowledge of lab setting, ideally blood/immune cells.Experience with cell materials is a plus.
- Excellent team player, capable of working independently and with good communication skills, plus if you have experience with supervising/interacting with technicians.
- Analytical mindset, conscientious and curious.
- No nine-to-five mentality.
- Fluency in English, other languages are a plus.
What do we offer
- We offer an exciting position in an innovative, dynamic and inspiring environment where you'll receive a competitive remuneration package, autonomy and the opportunity to make your own mark within the organization.
- We create an environment where ideas are shared, experiences are impactful, and talent is developed. Because of our inclusive and family-like environment, you will always have the feeling of belonging & appreciation.
- We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
T: 0626326600 or 023-7111190
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.