Our client, who is an international pharmaceutical, is looking for a Warehouse Operator-Biotech (GDP/GLP/GMP/HACCP) in Hoofddorp.
Do you have 3+ years' hands-on experience in Logistics, Distribution and Supply Chain within the pharmaceutical company? Do you have knowledge of warehouse operations in a GMP/HACCP as well as a non-GMP setting? Apply now!
All applicants MUST have full legal authorization to work in the EU region independently and be fluent in both spoken and written English language.
About the position: Warehouse Operations is part of the Supply Chain Department. The Supply Chain team effectively and efficiently directs warehouse management functions to ensure manufacturing operations, quality and delivery goals are met. The Warehouse Operator - Biotech will report to the Manager Warehouse. In this role you will support manufacturing operations, product shipping and component receiving to ensure inventory accuracy, timely supply of materials and on time shipments.
* Manage the day-to-day assignments of warehouse job tasks and monitor completion of required activities
* Plan, oversee, and participate in the warehouse management operations and activities to support (production) operations and other internal customers
* Receive incoming shipments of non-GMP/GMP/GDP materials and equipment following established procedures
* Prepare and deliver raw materials, samples, finished product, etc. to various departments as needed ensuring proper procedure and temperature range are being followed
* Maintain accurate inventory of GMP warehouse materials to ensure optimum replenishment
* Performing inventory cycle counts
* Perform accurate ERP transactions
* Communicate inventory discrepancies to warehouse operations team and escalate when appropriate
* Cross-train in all areas of the warehouse operations
* Pick, pack and ship finished product, materials, and equipment as required per established policies and procedures
* Ensure department supplies are inventoried and ordered to avoid stock-out
* Assist with risk assessments (5 why's, fishbone diagrams)
* Ability to create and revise Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) relevant to department processes
* Ensure individual employee training is up to date
* Adhere to all safety procedures and GMPs requirements at all times
* Keep warehouse operation clean and inspection ready at all times
* Work in clean room environment
* Other duties as assigned
* Relevant education in science, engineering or facilities ('MBO' level)
* 3 to 5 years of experience in a pharmaceutical facility
* Previous experience in Logistics, Distribution and Supply Chain
* Knowledge of warehouse operations in a GMP as well as a non-GMP setting
* Cold chain knowledge and experience in a pharmaceutical or medical setting preferred
* Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are essential in this collaborative work environment
* Comfortable in a fast-paced small company environment with minimal direction and able to adjust workload based upon changing priorities
* Flexibility to work second shift, on call hours and irregular hours
What do we offer
* Contract via Kelly Services
* Start date: ASAP; 12 months project with possible extension or conversion to a permanent contract
* Salary indication: € 3264,- gross per month based on 40 hours excluding shift allowance
Please do contact Marcella Henryati, Recruitment Consultant
When interested please apply with your English resume on our website: www.kellyservice.nl
It's more than a job. It's passion. Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.