Our client is a major international streaming service provider and they are currently looking for a Warehouse/Mailroom Clerk (Dutch speaking, 40 hours) in their Dutch office located in Amsterdam.
All applicants MUST have full legal authorization to work in the EU region independently and be fluent in both spoken and written English language.
You will be involved in day-to-day workplace-related shipping and receiving requests, supporting logistics projects, improving current setup over the region, cultivating vendor relationships, and providing excellent customer service to both our internal and external stakeholders.
- Responsible for all incoming and outgoing mail and shipments including international shipping
- Develop and implement appropriate procedures, specifications and SOPs
- Create and maintain an in-depth and accurate tracking system of outgoing and incoming shipments
- Check in and deliver packages through the tracking system including maintaining accurate notes and logs
- Manage ad-hoc shipping projects
- Improve procedures related to customs clearance, re-export of goods, transport and control of sourced goods, ensure correct storage facilities and
- Occasionally receive and direct extra-large shipments including furniture and large freight items
- Receive and distribute incoming post
- Vendor management
- Sign for packages throughout the day, and deliver urgent items to users asap
- Send tracking information and updates to users
- Responsible for on-site and off-site storage and inventory of Workplace related items
- Support and help set up strategy and training for our other EMEA sites
- Minimum 5 years' logistics/shipping experience in a mailroom, inventory, warehouse, or shipping & receiving setting
- Proven self-starter and flexible
- Fluent in English and Dutch, written and spoken
- Hands-on mentality, not afraid of any task however large or small
- Ability to multi-task and solve problems quickly
- Be ergonomically trained to lift heavier items in the correct manner
- Ability to work in a fast-paced creative environment
- Retail/customer service experience preferred
- Be willing to travel from time to time to our other locations
- Temporary contract with Kelly Services
- Salary indication depending on experience: € 4800,- gross per month based on 40 hours
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months
- Working for a dynamic, fast-paced international environment
Please do contact Marcella Henryati, Recruitment Consultant
When interested please apply with your English resume on our website: www.kellyservices.nl
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.