Our client is a major international streaming service provider and they are currently looking for an Workforce Management Capacity Planning Analyst (40 hours) in Amsterdam.
All applicants MUST have full legal authorization to work in the EU region independently and be fluent in both spoken and written English language.
A great opportunity for a highly analytical Workforce Management Capacity Planning Analyst to support the EMEA Region. You will be instrumental in providing workforce management support for this region as part of the greater Global Workforce Management team. If you are ready for a new challenge in a high performance, fast-paced environment, apply now!
- Ability to support the capacity planning and allocation of contact volume, and staffing requirements to our vendor partners for the EMEA region
- Ensure shrinkage and of-phone activities are projected appropriately in order to maximize utilization targets
- Track, analyze, and report center and vendor performance
- Oversight of the WFM software for the EMEA region
- Ensure vendors are staffed appropriate to the weekly/monthly forecast while identifying opportunities to increase efficiencies and minimize SLA risks
- Generate both headcount and FTE requirements along with the billable hours necessary to achieve acceptable service levels
- Partner closely with multiple cross-functional teams to understand capacity, headcount, location strategy, ops performance, volumes, arrival patterns, handling times and drivers into the long-term forecast
- Self-motivated and must excel in a minimally managed high profile position
- Experience in an operations context
- Experience in Tableau and SQL
- Experience in both long-term and short-term forecasting and workload distribution
- Strong mathematical, analytical, communication, and organization skills
- 2+ years of FP&A, Capacity Planning, Strategy, Finance or WFM experience
- Contract with Kelly Services
- Salary indication depending on experience
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: Mid December
- Working for a dynamic, fast-paced international environment
Please do contact Nik Peterse, Recruitment Consultant
When interested please apply with your English resume on our website: www.kellyservices.nl
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It'spassion. Ourvision is to provide the world's best workforcesolutions. We are authentic, the industryfounder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizingthat we are strongertogetherthan as individuals. We takeseriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. Withusithasnever been aboutbeing the biggest. Ithasalways been aboutbeing the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.