Our client is a major international streaming service provider and they are currently looking for an Employee Services Specialist (HR Specialist) (40 hours) to join their Dutch office located in Amsterdam.
All applicants MUST have full legal authorization to work in the EU region independently and be fluent in both spoken and written English language.
As an Employee Services Specialist you'll provide employees with an incredible employee experience aligned with the company's culture, by:
- Organizing and facilitating new hire orientation(s), partnering closely with our IT and Workplace services
- Providing operational and administrative frontline support with day-to-day and ad hoc requests and inquiries throughout the employee lifecycle such as onboarding, offboarding, data management and internal transfers
- Supporting and providing insights into the broader Talent organization using data and analytics
- Helping employees to fully understand their benefits and liaise with our Benefits team regarding complex and tricky care inquiries
- Supporting our Employee Services Generalist with operational tasks in both Workday and ServiceNow
- Working closely with the Talent team to provide operational support for local development and HR programs
- Approximately 2+ years of HR experience in a dynamic fast-moving environment.
- Ability to work across multiple systems, including Workday and ServiceNow, while maintaining confidentiality and discretion.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with the team in a fast-paced environment with varied projects.
- Creative problem solver and critical thinker who approaches work with a positive can-do attitude and thrives in ambiguity
- Excellent judgment with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Light knowledge of employment and labor laws & compliance mindedness for the Netherlands and other EMEA countries is a plus
- Strong organizational and communication skills. You are comfortable working in a culture that values candor, transparency, and courage.
- Fluent in English
Interested? Submit your resume via the "Apply Now" button at the top of the page or contact Marcella Henryati, Recruitment Consultant at M: 06-58811958
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.