Our client is an ambitious and worldwide market leader within the FMCG industry.
For our client, we are looking for a senior Finance Business Partner to join the team in Rotterdam. Become the professional you are meant to be in this meaningful role and be sure to apply today!
All applicants MUST have full legal authorization to work in the EU region independently and be fluent in both spoken and written English language.
- Initial contract via Kelly Services for 6 Months with possibility to extend
- Max salary of 8000 EUR per month, depending on experience
- Vast opportunities to learn and move up and across a global organization
- Flexibility of working from home and being in the office allowing you to meet your new colleagues both virtually and face to face
- Start date: asap
Responsibilities and Duties
- A strong communicator with a finance background
- Fully understand the design of Distributor Markets defined centrally and ensure strict adherence during transition
- Collaborate with the various central Blossoms workrsteam to help deliver the TEC and distributor market transition activities of the Blossom programme
- Enforce the centrally define transition process, procedures and plans across the regional Finance teams & deployment teams
- Guide both the Central Finance Workstream and regional teams through transition process
- Plan transition for various finance process and regularly report on status / progress
- Coordinate the execution of all activities in transition plan for the above mentioned areas of responsibility
- Manage issues and escalations, keep the finance activities on track
- Liase with a wide range of people within the finance team, Blossom project, regional team, Local teams and wider business
- Candidate is also expected to support and guide in any part of finance transition plan that might not be noted above
Requirements and Qualifications
- 10y experience in Finance, preferably including ERP implementation
- Strong data analysis
- Reasonable understanding of project management
- Managing cross functional work
- Communication to large number of people
- Managing stakeholders
- Divestment programme experience - desirable
- Operational experience in a distributor environment - desirable
- Operational work experience in a multi-national FMCG environment
Closing and application instructions
Apply via the button on the right. In case your profile matches the requirements, we will call you to get to know each other better. If you and we are enthusiastic, we will introduce you to the client.
Ellen van Leeuwen
About Kelly Services
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services can provide.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.