Our client is an ambitious player within the biotechnology industry and has been revolutionary in their approach of combatting life interrupting illnesses since 1980. Their sole purpose is to push the boundaries of modern science, to transform medicine and doing so with a singular focus on improving treatment results. They are global collaborators who achieve together-researching, manufacturing, and delivering ever-better products that reach over 10 million patients worldwide. It's time for a career you can be proud of!
For our client, we are looking for an experienced Project Manager Operational Excellence to join the team in Breda. Become the professional you are meant to be in this meaningful role and be sure to apply today!
What we offer
* Initial contract via Kelly Services for 12 months with possibility to extend
* Max salary of 5200 EUR per month, depending on experience
* Start date: November 2022
* A great opportunity to join an internationally recognized and inspirational organization in Life Sciences where your contribution will be highly valued and where you will get the chance to be part of challenging projects that change people's lives. Ultimately, you will receive Full support and resources to expand your skills, enhance your expertise, and maximize your potential along your career journey.
* Accountable for key project deliverables per timelines
* Manage and execute on established projects/programs within OE strategy
* Facilitate root cause analysis and problem-solving sessions (fishbone / 5-why)
* Defines, plans and prioritizes tasks and follow up on results in complex situations
* Support and guide yellow/green belt project implementations
* Use a variety of data sources to blend and join data for efficient delivery.
* Leveraging advanced visualization techniques including Tableau, Smartsheet or equivalent
* Act as part of Global Distribution Operational Excellence team and LEAN transformation project team
The knowledge and skills necessary to perform the duties of this position are typically acquired through the following combination of education, experience and knowledge, or the equivalent.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent related to Engineering, Supply Chain / Logistics or Business Administration
* 3-4 years of relevant experience
* Understanding of Operational Excellence and LEAN principles
* Experience in working in an international environment, ability to liaise/communicate effectively with cross-functional teams
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with a data-driven mindset
* Fluency in English, in both oral and written communication
* Proven track record in LEAN management (Green Belt certified)
* Good understanding of GDP and pharmaceutical regulations
* Solid understanding of warehouse operations and supply chain concepts
* High learning agility, self-directed and results-oriented
* Analytical and strong conceptual thinking
* Hands-on and pragmatic
* Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, for multiple levels in organization, including presentations
* Demonstrated capability to influence others to deliver results
About Kelly Services
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services can provide
Contact us today!
T: 06- 12963210
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.