Are you looking for a dynamic, globally active technology CDMO - yet at the same time, you appreciate a value-oriented, trusting company?
At our Amsterdam-based center Wacker Biotech B.V. focuses on the GMP-compliant microbial based production of recombinant proteins, vaccines and live microbials as drug substance and drug product. We are currently looking for a:
Senior Project Manager Engineering
In our biopharmaceutical organization with sites in Germany and the Netherlands we are fast-growing, and we are always looking to attract motivated new colleagues who wish to enhance their development in every phase of life; who share our values and who would like to be part of a family.
For more detailed information please feel free to contact Mrs. Sari Steenhauer, tel. 0031 (0)6 33 13 77 46.
- Coordination of departmental tasks;
- Planning, preparing, executing, and reporting technical projects, ranging from small modifications, new equipment installations to more complex multidisciplinary technical projects;
- Align with client departments and other support departments to meet project timelines as needed;
- Contribute to overall resource planning for technical and other internal projects to enable proper man loading and prioritizing;
- Functional leadership within the Project Engineering Group in assigning and aligning detailed tasks.
- Capability toprepare accurate project plans, toassess:
- which documents are required for a specific project
- how these documents are interrelated in the context of the project;
- the required content of each document;
- the resources required to complete the overall project timelines;
- Project management skills to direct the project team on site during the preparation, execution and reporting phase;
- People management skills to resolve issues, conflicting interests and resource conflicts, both within and outside the project team;
- Stakeholder management skills to align all stakeholders within the organization, ensuring that proper interfacing and handover is ensured from project team to the regular organization.
Educational and knowledge Qualifications:
- Higher technical education level in a (bio-) engineering field of expertise;
- An additional project management education is preferred;
- Knowledge of mainstream process automation systems such as Siemens PCS7 and Emerson Delta V;
- Working for 7 years or more in a (Bio-) pharmaceutical environment;
- Application knowledge of cGMP standards, PDA guides, ISPE Baseline Guides and Good Practice Guides for facilities, utilities and equipment.
- Document writing skills both in Dutch and English.
Sustainability is one of WACKER's corporate goals - also as an employer. We want you to remain productive, healthy and successful long term. That is why we offer, for example, comprehensive health management and a variety of advanced training programs and courses for individual development opportunities, alongside a good work-life balance. Naturally, we also have a fair compensation system and above-average social benefits. After all, social responsibility has a long tradition at WACKER.
T: 06 33 13 77 46
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als officieel bemiddelaar. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official mediator. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.