Our client is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. They have over 70,000 employees and a presence in virtually every country around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues.
As VAT accountant you will be a member of the VAT & Intrastat team which is part of the Finance Operations Center of Excellence. We are looking for an experienced VAT Accountant to join their team in Erembodegem. Become the professional you are meant to be in this meaningful role and be sure to apply today!
What we offer
* Initial contract for 12 months directly with the client with a possibility to extend
* A competitive salary and attractive benefits, continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and life balance components
* Start date: asap
* A great opportunity to join an internationally recognized and inspirational organization in medical technology where your contribution will be highly valued and where you will get the chance to be part of challenging projects that change people's lives. You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. Ultimately, you will receive Full support and resources to expand your skills, enhance your expertise, and maximize your potential along your career journey.
* You will perform accounting and financial activities in the VAT & Intrastat area to improve the efficiency of services provided to Europe and EMA Countries
* Discuss process improvements with Team Leader, execute and follow-up on actions to improve internal controls and ensure adherence to policies & procedures
* The execution of the financial services assigned to the VAT & Intrastat team, to guarantee the quality, efficiency, effectiveness, and on-time completion of the various tasks and process steps
* Assure correctness, on-time delivery, and sign-off on VAT & Intrastat operations
* Internal and External reporting conform to local legal requirements
* Specific month-end activities
* Ensure internal & SOX controls are followed in order to guarantee the completeness, correctness, and security of key financial data and accounting transactions. Follow up on action plans, resulting from audits and/or SOX test results
* Discuss with the General Accounting Team Leader possible improvement, standardization opportunities and execute the agreed-upon process changes within your own area, in order to support a continuous increase in the efficiency of VAT & Intrastat processes
* Ensure SLA's commitments are followed in order to support both Fin Ops COE and local entities in achieving the objectives of the SLA's. Contribute directly to the following metrics for VAT & Intrastat
* Timeliness declarations and payments and correctness of declarations
* Participate in projects to support the implementation of process improvements within your area of responsibility
* You have a bachelor's degree in Accountancy and an affinity with VAT
* You are proficient in English; each additional European language is a plus
* You are very organized and consider yourself a phenomenal planner
* You have good Excel skills and a problem-solving attitude
* Knowledge of SAP is a strong plus
Contact us today!
T: 06- 12963210
About Kelly Services
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. Ultimately, at Kelly, we believe that our inclusive approach is of paramount importance to the success of all of our services.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.