For our client, a company in Oil & Gas, we are looking for an Accounting & Reporting Analyst (2x) based in Breda.
In this role you will complete all aspects of accounting, reporting and analysis of the reporting units within portfolio. Reporting unit key contact and interface with service lines, BAR and GBC functions. Enable continuous improvement in results by providing accurate, insightful, timely and efficient analysis
- Ensures integrity of data entry, analysis and reporting performed for the reporting unit including:
*Preparation and translation of business events into accounting entries
*Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Performs and ensures timely and accurate reporting in corporate systems:
*Monthly earnings reporting
*Quarterly and year-end balance sheet and income statement reporting
*Other external US reporting
- Performs and ensures timely and accurate reporting of the statutory accounts (including interim closes), with PwC interface where required
- Performs and ensures timely and accurate reporting to external parties, e.g. National Bank
- Maintains clear communications and interfaces properly with all functions
- Project work
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- 2-10 yrs relevant experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Self-starter, willingness to learn and resolves issues independently
- Process oriented; provides and documents structure; tracks and monitors progress
- IDEAS and SAP expertise (pre) and experience in working with Excel
- Financial accounting and reporting skills, concepts of controls and BSAM knowledge
- Communication and presentation skills
- Team player and ability to influence without authority
What do we offer
- Contract via Kelly Services for 36-40hrs per week (intention until mid 2024)
- Competitive salary based on education and experience (indication for 4/5yrs experience: 5000EUR per month)
- Start date: asap
- An international environment where you can learn a lot in challenging projects
- 1 or 2 days working from home
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger togaatje than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.