For our client, a company in Biotechnology, we are looking for a Associate Customer Finance and Treasury based in Breda.
- To support Customer Finance activities and monitor Accounts Receivables collection process across various regions
- To manage and assess credit risk
- To coordinate activities within an area cluster
- To provide analysis/reports
- Experience in area of collections (dunning and legal process)
- Experience in financial statements analysis
- Fluent in English
- Experience in Shares Services organization
- Experience in pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in a financial function in a matrix and international environment
- SAP and MS Office experience
- Knowledge of other European languages
- Knowledge: You have broad knowledge within own specialty area (account reconciliation, cash collection, cash management, banking and risk assessment + tools like L/C, Bank Guarantee or Credit Insurance) and knowledge of industry, country specifics and business principles as well as compliance issues
- Problem solving:
- You apply analytical skills to evaluate and interpret complex situations/problems using multiple sources of information: Qualitative information, Quantitative research & Data trends.
- You forecast, models, and utilizes advanced analytical tools
- You anticipate and prevents potential problems
- You will develop new procedures and processes to drive desired results
- You will handle a diverse scope of issues that require evaluation of a variety of factors including current business trends
- You will work under minimal direction
- You are organized and follow up independently on outstanding projects and tasks
- Your work is guided by operational and project objectives
- You manage multiple assignments and processes, independently develops solutions that are thorough, practical, and consistent with functional objectives.
- You contribute to department/unit by ensuring quality of tasks/services provided by self and others
- You will interpret customer needs to identify potential opportunities
- You will provide training and guidance to others
- You will extend capabilities by working closely with senior staff/experts within and outside the internal organization
What do we offer
- Contract via Kelly Services of 12 months (40 hours per week)
- Salary of €2800-3000 per month
- Start date: Dec 2021
- An international environment where you can learn a lot in challenging projects
- An online assessment is part of the recruitment process.
- For this position we only consider candidates who live in the Netherlands or on a commuting distance from our Breda office, no relocation fee is offered for the position.
- We are looking to replace an FTE moving to another role internally.
T: 06-1060 8985
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.