Our client is an ambitious player within the biotechnology industry and has been revolutionary in their approach of combatting life interrupting illnesses. Their sole purpose is to push the boundaries of modern science, to transform medicine and doing so with a singular focus on improving treatment results.
For our client, an exciting company in biotechnology, we are looking for a skilled Associate Customer Service Intercontinental to reinforce the team in Breda.
* Ensure reliable and efficient execution of Order-to-Invoice activities for To-the-Market Supply, including import/ export
* Own end-to-end shipments coordination to internal (e.g. affiliates, manufacturing sites) and external (e.g. distributors) customers
* Ensures distribution of pharmaceutical product globally
* Processing of supply orders on a daily basis
* Handling of export- and import documentation
* Booking and monitoring of shipments and pro-actively respond on potential issues
* Handle and resolve service and transport issues
* Coordinate and execute return process
* Partners with third party logistics suppliers and other members of the supply chain
* Develop and maintain good relationships with internal/ external customers (affiliate, distributor, etc) and the on-site departments
* Represent the team in cross functional project teams
* Identify process improvements
* Provide input for the periodic KPIs
* Ensure knowledge of GMP/GDP and job related training is up to date
* Continually reviews Order-to-Cash policies and procedures and recommends opportunities to improve operations.
* Shares responsibility with Corporate Planning, Distribution and Quality for executing disaster recovery plans.
* Other duties as required.
* Works under general direction, seeks assistance as needed
* Completes work in accordance with accepted practices within field
* Establishes approaches for completing assignments
* Work requires consistent exercise of discretion and independent judgment
* Works with team to support achievement of project milestones
* Ensures that our internal and external customers are taken care of according to policies and procedures
* Ensures that all the orders are processed according to the customers' specific instructions and conditions
* Master's degree or Bachelor's degree & 2 years of Supply Chain experience in a GMP and/or GDP regulated industry
* Ability to multi task and work within diverse, international group of people
* Affinity with computer work
* Advanced communication skills
* Customer focused
* Fluency in English, both in oral and written communication
* Fluency in multiple languages (e.g. Russian)
* Knowledge and experience in Customer Service department
* Computer skills and ERP experience
* Experience with issue handling in a logistic environment
* Problem solving skills
* Ability to set priorities
* Commitment to Quality
* Complete tasks thorough and with eye for detail
* Look for opportunities to improve your work practices
* Generate ideas for improvement
* Help others
* Work within the dynamics of a group
* Works effectively with diverse cultures and working styles
Verbal and written communication
* Organizes and delivers information appropriately
* Communicate issues in a timely manner
* Ability to communicate with a range of stakeholders at various levels
What we offer
* Contract via Kelly for 12 months (40 hours per week)
* Start date: ASAP
* An exciting, ambitious, and international environment where you will be able to gain invaluable experience and where you will push the boundaries of science each day
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.