For our client, an international biotechnology company in Breda, with an excellent, worldwide reputation in the area of biologics, we are searching for an Associate Supply Chain Import/Export.
As an Associate Supply Chain Import/Export, you'll be working towards ensuring reliable and efficient execution of Order-to-Invoice activities for To-the-Market Supply, including import/export, and owning end-to-end shipments coordination to internal (e.g. affiliates, manufacturing sites) and external (e.g. distributors) customers.
- Ensures distribution of pharmaceutical product globally
- Processing of supply orders on a daily basis
- Handling of export- and import documentation
- Booking and monitoring of shipments and pro-actively respond on potential issues
- Handle and resolve service and transport issues
- Coordinate and execute return process
- Partners with third party logistics suppliers and other members of the supply chain.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with internal/ external customers (affiliate, distributor, etc) and the on-site departments
- Represent the team in cross functional project teams
- Identify process improvements
- Provide input for the periodic KPIs
- Ensure knowledge of GMP/GDP and job related training is up to date
- Continually reviews Order-to-Cash policies and procedures and recommends opportunities to improve operations.
- Shares responsibility with Corporate Planning, Distribution and Quality for executing disaster recovery plans.
- Master's degree or Bachelor's degree & 2 years of Supply Chain experience in a GMP and/or GDP regulated industry
- Ability to multi task and work within diverse, international group of people
- Computer skills and ERP experience
- Knowledge and experience in Customer Service department
- Fluency in English, both in oral and written communication and ability to communicate with a range of stakeholders at various levels
What do we offer
- 12 month contract via Kelly Services
- Salary of up to €3250 per month.
- Start date: Beginning January 2022
- An international environment where you can learn a lot in challenging projects, in one of the fastest growing Life Sciences sectors.
Marc Philip Van Ittersum
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.