For our client, a company in FMCG, we are looking for a Procurement Officer beauty & personal care based in Rotterdam..
- Participate in cross functional project teams for Innovation and Rejuvenation as the Procurement partner
- Lead Procurement input for decision making at leadership team level (innovation gatekeeping meetings for example) e.g. pricing of materials, risk statements, lead times, savings potentials and financial impact
- Brief Portfolio Procurement on upcoming innovations and initiate contracting requests to the buyers,
- Identify (new) raw and pack materials introduced by Innovation projects together with business partners and ensure timely introduction, at a competitive price, ensuring supplier selection is in line with our Procurement Strategies and with sufficient capacity for growth
- As part of OTIF project delivery follow-up with Portfolio Procurement and suppliers to secure supplier capacity and capability for strategic growth and ensure contract creation and 1st delivery in a timely manner to meet first production dates
- Act as the procurement interface for the Category team's 5S related activities.
- Support on delivering the material cost management targets and building the strategic roadmap for the value improvement workstream, in line with USLP and E-comm Unit strategy.
- Support on 5S projects (e.g. alternative supplier approvals, material changes) and ensure they are recorded by the Procurement Portfolio teams in our savings reporting systems.
- Lead 5S workshops and support regular 5S updates in the Category.
- Constantly monitor Gross Material Cost Impact and ensure business partners are clear on how much our savings program contribute to the GM ambition of the category and how material inflation is developing.
- Build the team including, but not limited, defining roles, create OJPs, interview, find the hot spot "fit for purpose" between people and role,
- Develop the people according to their learning wish fitting to the overall team possibilities, you are the decision maker to steer role whenever necessary to allow continuous learning and motivation,
- Guide the team on the day to day prioritization and deep knowledge on E2E process to support unlocking barriers,
- Support ASA/ AMA (alternative supplier/alternative material) projects delivery for either resilience or 5S reasons
- Support on regulatory related topics (e.g. origin of materials, regulatory changes that may impact business and category)
- Support Procurement Operations with insights from business
- Lead/support Sustainability projects (ex. better, less and no plastic agenda)
- University/Bachelor degree and relevant experience
- Preferably 6-8 years working experience in Procurement or Supply Chain, preferably in FMCG
- Experience of working in cross functional project teams
- Experience on building strong governance
- Project management experience
- Experience within MS Office, SAP (PowerBI, Power Automate and Power App will be an advantage
- Self Management (priority setting, risk analysis, resources)
- Take ownership and responsibility; have energy and drive
- Be result and solution oriented
- Networking and relationship management
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Project management skills
- Drive for team alignment; be able to work in networks; be able to work independently
- Ability to work in virtual teams
- Good understanding of business economics
- Supply Market Intelligence and Analysis - Collecting Relevant Information; Analyzing Supply and Demand Market Behavior and Understanding Key Cost Drivers & Price Trends
- Managing Partnerships and Relationships (e.g. managing the ongoing relationship to deliver value to the busines
What do we offer
- Contract via Kelly Services of 3 Months, extension possible!
- Salary of MAX € 6800 per month depending on EXPERIENCE
- Start date: 23 May 2022
- An international environment where you can learn a lot in challenging projects
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als officieel bemiddelaar. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official mediator. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.