Are you looking for a dynamic, globally active technology CDMO - yet at the same time, you appreciate a value-oriented, trusting company?
At our Amsterdam-based center Wacker Biotech B.V. focuses on the GMP-compliant microbial based production of recombinant proteins, vaccines and live microbials as drug substance and drug product. We are currently looking for:
Bioprocessing Operators (All levels)
In our biopharmaceutical organization with sites in Germany and the Netherlands we are fast-growing, and we are always looking to attract motivated new colleagues who wish to enhance their development in every phase of life; who share our values and who would like to be part of a family.
The Bioprocessing Operator is involved in the preparation and execution of the production processes following the batch production records. You will be working on all our produced pharmaceutical products (vaccines, protein, polysaccharide and live microbial). This variation in products and the fact that operators work in both the Upstream and Downstream part of the process make that you will work on a high amount of different systems and process steps.
For more detailed information please feel free to contact Mrs. Sari Steenhauer, tel. 0031 (0)6 33 13 77 46.
- You are frequently asked to be the owner of internal projects, quality- and safety records and you take initiative to complete these within the agreed timelines;
- You perform all production process activities in accordance with FDA/GMP guidelines;
- You execute activities in the cleanroom to perform or support the primary process according to the production schedule, work instructions, SOP's and recording records (BPRs and CPRs);
- You execute routine activities on (complex) systems in accordance with the departments Fermentation (USP) and Purification (DSP) procedures and planning;
- You are the owner of your training status and are aware of training requirements (Basic Operator additional training on topics such as deviations, improvements, and safety);
- You have a 'safety first' and 'quality always' mindset;
- You actively contribute to our continuous improvement culture.
- HBO (MBO plus) level of education with relevant technical and process experience;
- Preferably experience in working under GMP guidelines;
- Quality and safety conscious, flexible and proactive;
- Team player with a high degree of autonomy;
- High priority on personal hygiene;
- Analytical, accurate and structured;
- Good English written and oral communication skills;
- Willingness to work in a 3-shift system (from Monday to Friday);
- You reside in and are eligible to work in The Netherlands (valid work permit).
Sustainability is one of WACKER's corporate goals - also as an employer. We want you to remain productive, healthy and successful long term. That is why we offer, for example, comprehensive health management and a variety of advanced training programs and courses for individual development opportunities, alongside a good work-life balance. Naturally, we also have a fair compensation system and above-average social benefits. After all, social responsibility has a long tradition at WACKER.
T: 06 33 13 77 46
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als officieel bemiddelaar. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official mediator. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.