For our client, a company in Technology sector, we are looking for a Business Analyst (Logistics Operations) based in Amsterdam.
The team in Amsterdam oversees tools, configurations, and logistics execution of a global warehouse network, including inventory management, order management, and delivery of goods to various Data Centers, 3rd party locations, warehouses, pharmacies, and Point-of-Presences (POPs). We need a highly analytical person to support various initiatives in data entry, analytics, business intelligence, process documentation and project management. A candidate who works well in a fast-paced and fast-changing environment.
- Execute ad-hoc business analysis / business intelligence dashboards / queries to provide business insight of the warehouse environment and logistics landscape.
- Review databases to verify information, compliance, accuracy, and completion.
- Work with various teams across the organization to resolve requests; involving both warehouse supervisors/managers and teams internationally.
- Provide business with recommendations based on data analysis, system failure analysis.
- Analyze existing data and processes to identify efficiencies.
- Communicate proactively with team members on issues, challenges, or process improvement opportunities. Take ownership and drive errors / issues to resolution.
- Daily monitor operational reports, compile data and call out challenges/deviations.
- Gather all sources of required information to execute creation of orders, manage various internal systems with master data, and execute order entry procedures in support of testing / documentation.
- Monitor and guide 3PL's on specific warehouse processes.
- Develop "best practice" methodology internal and external systems.
- Other duties as required.
- Preferably a degree in Industrial Engineering, Systems Engineering, or other engineering discipline.
- 2-4 years of experience in a manufacturing, logistics, supply chain environment.
- Experience and knowledge of logistics flows and processes taking place in a warehouse-setting (wave planning, order management, warehouse management, pickling, order fulfillment, inventory allocation, cross-docking, trade compliance, etc).
- Previous experience as an analyst in an environment with high attention to detail with data.
- ERP tools to Oracle / SAP ERP a strong preference.
- Strong ability with data analytics, statistics, and/or business intelligence (strong handle on macros, Pivot Tables, previous knowledge of SQL. Other programming languages is a plus).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with various stakeholders.
- Ability to communicate with customers internal and external (Contract Manufacturers, 3PLs) in various job functions.
- Hands On / Go See mentality.
- Can adapt, flexible in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
- Carries a strong sense of urgency to assist stakeholders with assignments and deadlines.
- Previous experience with b2b integration (RosettaNet, EDI X12, etc) is a plus.
- Familiar with Gmail, Google Docs, Google spreadsheets, Google Calendars, Google Hangouts / Video Conferencing is a plus.
What do we offer
- Contract via Kelly Services for a 12 month period (40 hours per week)
- Salary of €23,01 per hour (monthly: €3988)
- Start date: ASAP
- An international environment where you can learn a lot in challenging projects
Jasper de Waal & Nik Peterse
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.