Are you a Citrix Architect with hands-on technical experience, specialized in designing scalable and secure Citrix environments, and looking for a new challenge? Then read on, as this digital payment and transactional solutions company might have opportunity you have been looking for.
You will become a member of the company's Secure Access Services team consisting of 15 professionals and responsible for providing high available secure access to the the company's target data centers. This is being achieved by the implementation of mainly Citrix technologies.
- Accustomed to designing and implementing solutions which are standardized and manageable
- Capable of gathering business and user requirements and implementing these in a design
- Motivated to resolve technical / compliance / stakeholder roadblocks during implementation
- Extensive experience with recent versions of Citrix XenApp / XenDesktop (7.15 LTSR and later)
- Extensive experience with Netscaler 12 & 13
- Extensive experience with Windows 2012 & 2016, Windows 7 & Windows 10
- Experience with the implementation of multi-factor authentication on Citrix (Smartcard, OTP, n-factor authentication)
- Experience with Citrix Endpoint Analysis (EPA)
- Experience with image creation and management with PVS & MCS
- Experience with Citrix Workspace Environment Manager
- Experience with Global Load Balancing
- Strong networking skills
- Must have knowledge and ability to communicate at a high technical level with Active Directory managers, VMware managers, Storage managers and Network (firewall) managers.
- Be part of an operational group resolving user incidents including stand-by outside office hours.
- Senior level required.
- Ability to interact positively with other cultures (Italy, Germany, France, English) in an international environment.
- Excellent in English, both written and verbal. Knowledge of Dutch and French is a pre.
- Drive, determination and patience.
- Ability to motivate others to work together to achieve technical goals.
- Resistent to stress
Ready to embrace this challenge and apply?
Great, we want to hear from you! Apply via the "Apply Now" at the top of the page, or contact Marc Philip van Ittersum at 0654712600.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.