For our client, a company in the Technical Sector, we are looking for a Configuration Technician based in Tiel.
Our client is an American distribution company that specializes in IT-products and -services.
The core work will consists of preparation work and low level hardware builds in a warehouse like setting. The current team is very international oriented so no Dutch is required.
- Receive, inspect and verifies accuracy of shipping documentation accuracy and incoming products against customer order documentation.
- Work with planner to prioritize workloads.
- Readiness of orders for configuration.
- Initiate appropriate process and documentation to verify order if parts are missing or if there is a problem with the build.
- Follow appropriate process when build document needs updating or for process improvement.
- Management of packaging and waste.
- Integrate a variety of PC hardware.
- Liaise and work with Configuration Technician II and planners.
- Re-packaging of completed orders.
- Shipping order in ERP system.
- Booking order back in to stock.
- Notifies supervisor or Senior Technicians of more complex problems.
- Complete verifies that parts are accounted for and no problems exist with the build.
- Complete appropriate documentation process when parts are defective or break and replaces defective components, etc.… to complete build per specification.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of basic mathematical concepts and the ability to perform basic math calculations.
- Demonstrated understanding and effective utilization of process guidelines to identify and resolve problems.
- Basic communication skills both verbally and in writing (English).
- Ability to understand and follow written instructions.
- Inspecting incoming products against orders.
- 2 years experience in a warehouse environment or in a technical production environment (preferred).
- Combination of formal education, training and directly related job experience.
What do we offer
- Contract via Kelly Services of 6 month period (40 hours per week) after which you can be converted to a contract directly with the client.
- Salary of €14,91 per hour (monthly: €2584)
- Start date: asap
- An international environment where you can learn a lot in challenging projects
Jasper de Waal
T: 023-7111183 / +31612999341
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.