Our client, who is an international pharmaceutical, is looking for Customer Service Specialist (Order entry) (40 hours) in Amsterdam.
All applicants MUST have full legal authorization to work in the EU region independently and be fluent in both spoken and written Dutch AND English language.
- Perform customer order entry in company system through processing of electronic fax/e-mail//EDI orders and complete any additional tasks associated with documentation and processing
- Process emergency orders (within 24H) from local safety stock at 3PL warehouse
- Ensure delivery OTIF delivery of orders; follow up and resolve any issues or customer queries related to order shipping
- Primary contact for returns, credits and complaints
- Follow up customer invoice inquiries with local finance and FSS (financial shared services) teams
- Generate manual customer invoices & credit notes
- Contact accounts to collect past due balances
- Research and resolve AR discrepancies, liaise with FSS (financial shared services) team to allocate un-applied cash
- Perform monthly AR balance meetings with local finance team to review local AR balance and agree on follow up actions
- Support local finance team in customer credit limits checks, and annual credit limit reviews
Master Data Management:
- Coordinate customer on-boarding together with local Regulatory and finance teams, including assessment of their authorization to purchase Medicinal Products, Credit checks etc.
- Coordinate set-up of new customers in company system including credit limits and discounts
- Maintain pricing and discounts in company system
- Support system upgrades for OTC & Customer related processes in company system
Local safety Stock Maintenance & 3PL Management:
- Support monthly safety Stock review and execute on agreed on actions
- Manage local safety stock levels through sell out of stock at risk of expiration and replenishment of new units from Dublin distribution centre
- Support teams in the SLA fulfilments with local 3PL
- Coordinate resolutions for any issues, deviations etc with local 3PL
- Be first contact point for customer issues and coordinate resolution.
- Investigate and confirm incoming product complaints, working with Responsible Person for resolution.
- Handle customer claims, complaints
- Support during (mock-up) recall
- Participate in regular GDP-focused meetings with local RP to discuss issues/performance and agree on actions/solutions
- Working knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Experience of usage of ERP systems SAP/Oracle preferred
- Excellent organizational & time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with distribution/supply chain/order & customer management preferred
- Fluent in Dutch and English
What do we offer
- Contract via Kelly Services for 12 months, with possible extension
- Start date: ASAP
- Salary indication depending on experience: between € 3000-€ 3700 gross per month based in 40 hours
Please do contact Marcella Henryati, Recruitment Consultant
When interested please apply with your English resume on our website: www.kellyservices.nl
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.