Our client is a major international streaming service provider and they are currently looking for a Financial Data Specialist (40 hours) in their Dutch office located in Amsterdam.
All applicants MUST have full legal authorization to work in the EU region independently and be fluent in both spoken and written English language.
The Content Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team is looking for a Financial Data Specialist to join us in our Amsterdam office. The role will be responsible for accurate and timely input of key metadata fields that are integral to the financial planning process related to the company's growing European content library.
The perfect fit for this role will enjoy working in financial systems, is proficient in data entry and demonstrates resourcefulness in sourcing information. He/she will have strong organizational and follow-up skills, and great attention to detail.
· Research, source and input key content metadata into financial forecasting systems
· Work with the engineering and cross-functional teams to import data from other internal and external sources
· Create associations between finance and other studio apps to ensure proper dissemination of title information
· Develop data quality metrics and prepare weekly summary reports on progress and compliance
· Work closely with members of the content organization to facilitate long-term program planning by owning and managing a variety of projects
· 2+ years of relevant experience in public accounting, corporate accounting, FP&A or similar environments
· Bachelor's degree with emphasis on coursework of a quantitative nature, preferably Business, Economics, Accounting or related fields
· Proficiency with Excel and the ability to navigate large data sets
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to proactively cultivate strong cross-functional relationships
· Capable of being a self-starter in a fast paced and sometimes ambiguous environment
Contract with Kelly Services with option to extend, option to convert
Salary indication depending on experience: € 3500- € 4200,- gross per month based on 40 hours
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months
Working for a dynamic, fast-paced international environment
Please do contact Marcella Henryati, Recruitment Consultant
When interested please apply with your English resume on our website: www.kellyservices.nl
About Kelly Services It's more than a job. It's passion. Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.