For one of our most exciting clients in the FMCG industry, we are looking for a Global Assistant Brand Manager to join the team in Rotterdam. This is a position that doesn't open up often and a real chance you don't want to miss: read on!
Dove is our iconic biggest brand in Personal Care. Dove Skin Cleansing is the heritage of the brand and it represents around 60% of the business. Dove Skin Cleansing in EU is the biggest brand of BPC EU and Skin Cleansing EU, contemplating product segments such as Body Wash, Bars, Bath, Liquid Hand Wash and Hand Sanitizers.
The Global Team of Dove Skin Cleansing is mostly based in US (NJ), with members also based in Singapore, Mumbai and Rotterdam. Our team in Rotterdam is responsible for the brand's EU Strategic Planning, Project Development & Deployment (70 & 20 Projects), as well as Business Management (Docking) and Brand Plan Crafting.
The Global Assistant Brand Manager role has the mission to craft/adapt and deploy mixes, support the creation of BET's in partnership with lead markets, lead innovation projects and artwork development, while equipping countries with what they need for successful deployment within the organization and customers.
If you want to experience working with a diversity of cultures in a dynamic environment, have the mindset of constant learning and wants to bring into life purposeful global ideas to make an impact with a brand like Dove, then this is the place for you!
* Support Mix development within the regions (EU/RUB/ISR) for Skin Cleansing (bars/liquid hand wash/body wash). This is an exciting opportunity as these segments have a role to increment our portfolio and deliver fast growth to Dove Skin Cleansing in the next years
* Equip markets with all information related to the mix, such as research data, price positioning, claims, trade story arguments, as well as communication assets and direction in advertising, digital, etc
* Lead process of clearances of Global Masters packaging (artworks) and advertising, supporting markets to stretch claims to ensure right competitiveness withing the legal & regulatory framework.
* Applicants with relevant experience in Marketing will be considered
* Minimum 2 years of experience in brand management - desirable experience in brand development but not mandatory
* Experience in project management leading cross-functional teams in medium/complex innovation projects. Experience building communication and digital communication are a plus
* Clear demonstration of bias for action, external orientation, team leadership, team commitment, influencing others
* Demonstration of attention to detail, interest and sensitivity to beauty and creating a perfect consumer experience is essential (experience in BPC is a plus)
* Strong analytical ability and strategic thinking skills
* Strong communication and inter-personal skills. Ability to deliver both verbal and written communication in a simple, compelling manner
* Experience interfacing with a diverse group of virtual and cross-cultural teams
* Have a positive mindset, resilience and capacity to have joy working & dealing with complexities of a Big Brand like Dove
What we offer
* Contract via Kelly Services for 12 months initially; extension possible
* Max salary of 6000 EUR per Month, depending on Experience
* Start date: July 2021
* An international environment where you can learn a lot in challenging projects
Contact us today!
T: 06- 12963210
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als officieel bemiddelaar. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official mediator. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.