For our client, a company in branche, we are looking for a position based in location.
- The Global Health Services Lead will proactively manage the day-to-day delivery of global health services to a high standard, integrating the delivery model as much as reasonably practicable with the main medical insurance plan as well as all stakeholders at the location of delivery in ekaterra.
- CLINICAL OCCUPATIONAL MEDICINE (OM)
- The GHSL should make arrangements and work with local teams to provide clinical care with an understanding of the workplace, work exposures, and relevant local legislations, unions, etc.
- Apply knowledge and skills to provide evidence-based clinical evaluation and treatment of injuries and illnesses that are occupationally and environmentally related. * Apply expertise to evaluate the impact of personal medical conditions on the ability to perform work tasks. * Record and analyse data collected during clinical practice and use it in studying trends and riskbased planning. * Referral Process - There should be a clear and easily accessible system for managers to refer any employee who poses concerns regarding their health or attendance. This does not apply to or cover employee self-referral for general health conditions. * Work Related Ill-Health (WRIH) * Investigate initial concerns regarding work-related ill health. * Manage the diagnosis process to confirm diagnosis. * Support Ekaterra investigation team as required to identify root causes.
- OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH RELATED LAWS AND REGULATIONS
- WORK FITNESS AND DISABILITY MANAGEMENT
- PRE-PLACEMENT ASSESSMENT
- REHABILITATION AND ADAPTATION TO WORK
- HAZARD RECOGNITION, EVALUATION AND CONTROL
- WORKPLACE ENVIRONMENT ASSESSMENT
- ACCIDENT SUPPORT AND INVESTIGATION
- TRAVEL MEDICINE
- HEALTH & WELLBEING SUPPORT
- HEALTH RISK ASSESSMENT
- WELLBEING MODEL
- OCCUPATIONAL PHYSIOTHERAPY
- DISASTER PREPAREDNESS AND EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT
- HEALTH AND PRODUCTIVITY
- MANAGEMENT AND ADMINISTRATION
- DATA SUPPORT AND ANALYSIS
- HAZARD COMMUNICATION AND TRAINING
- ANY OTHER SERVICES
- We are looking for an experienced healthcare industry professional / doctor with both medical know-how and administrative experience who can help us in setting up the global health services function in ekaterra.
- Previous experience of setting up health services function in a global organization will be an added advantage.
What do we offer
- Contract via Kelly Services of 1 year, extension possible
- Salary of MAX € 7200 per Month, depending on experience
- Start date: 1 July 2022
- An international environment where you can learn a lot in challenging projects
NEllen van Leeuwen
T: 06 - 519 58 864
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.