We are looking for an organized, innovative Global Talent Acquisition Partner (freelance) to join the team of one of our most exciting clients in the financial/technology sector. Find out more about this exciting position below!
- You are the main contact person to the Global Business Line's HR and line management in all questions of recruiting and its delivery
- You review hiring plans, operationalize them into hiring demand and resolve right internal and external sourcing tactics and channels
- You liaise and cooperate closely with local recruitment teams, advise on their delivery, support difficult sourcing missions and mitigate when identifying blocking points to the hiring process
- For selected key positions, you personally build a strong candidate and talent pool, engaging passive and active job searches to follow Worldline as an employer of choice
- You drive a proven portfolio of sourcing tools and methods, using social media, digital career platforms and career events to promote the hiring and employer brand of the Global Business Line in different labor markets
- You (co-)lead strategic Talent Attraction programs ensuring an excellent recruiter and candidate experience, e.g. in Employer Branding, Employee Referrals, Pre- and Onboarding, Search & Selection Tools, Recruitment Marketing Campaigns.
- You lead all aspects of and deliver the Global Business Line's hiring plan, including strategic campaigns
- You tackle difficult sourcing cases by selecting the right target market, sourcing channel and external support, if needed
- You seek strong alignment with the Hiring Manager community to align their needs with your sourcing strategy
- You identify the most important skills and labor markets and derive sourcing advice to hiring managers and business executives
- You can operate optimally in a matrix organization, aligning well with the country recruitment teams
- Minimum of 8 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or 5 years occupational track-record with a Master's Degree
- You have experience in delivering innovative sourcing strategies that deliver top talent at scale
- You prove an understanding of sourcing technology, market trends, and talent strategy
- You have sophisticated people leadership skills with the aptitude to coach, mentor and develop team members of all backgrounds and experience levels - a track record of having handled remote or distributed teams is ideal
- Strong technical aptitude in running data as well as the ability to offer compelling insights through metrics such as pipeline data, hiring forecasts, and recruiting capacity
- Strong presence, combined with excellent communication, organizational, and presentation skills
- Able to navigate ambiguity in a fluid and dynamic work environment
- project management experience
- pro active attitude
What we offer
- Contract via Kelly Services for 6 months initially with a good chance to extend
- Max hourly rate of 100 EU per hour depending on experience
- Start date: ASAP
- A great opportunity within a dedicated team in an international environment where you will learn a lot in challenging projects
Contact us today!
Ellen van Leeuwen
T: 06 - 519 -58 864
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als officieel werkgever. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official employer. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.