Logistics and Supply Chain Coordinator
For our client Amgen in Breda we search for an enthusiastic Supply Chain Coordinator.
* Ensure cost effective and GDP-compliant supply of Amgen product to international (internal and external) customers managed by Global Supply Hub Europe
* Support Management of the performance of Transportation Service Providers
* Participate in implementation of best in class cold chain- and transportation solutions
* Accountable for execution and improvements for the operational and tactical transportation performance, using appropriate key performance indicators for the Global Supply Hub
* Maintain transportation related performance metrics
* Identify areas of improvement related to transportation
* Plan, build and manage distribution lanes using existing shipping solutions
* Initiate and owns deviations/ CAPA's/ SOP revisions
* Maintain close relationship with Quality to ensure compliance
* Maintain operational relationship with transportation service providers
* Complete change impact assessments
* Participate as Subject Matter expert in cross functional projects that lead to improvement of Amgen's supply performance
* Implement agreed transportation process change initiatives in close collaboration with stakeholders
* Collaborates with corporate stakeholders on projects and process improvements
Build and run Good Distribution Practices
* Works under general direction. Work is guided by objectives of the departments or assignment.
* Refers to established policies and precedents as needed. May set project timeframes and priorities based on project objectives and ongoing assignments.
* Recognizes and escalates problems.
* Ensure Supply
* GDP (Good Distribution Practices) Compliant distribution Model.
* Well managed relationship with supply chain partners
Advance on the departmental goals and key-initiatives
Bachelor's degree or equivalent in logistics, business and economics
Typically 3 or more years of related professional experience
Fluency in English, both in oral and written communication
Working knowledge and understanding of GMP regulations and GDP requirement
Excellence in working with MS Office and experience with ERP system
Experience in working across various cultures
Quick process understanding, insight and visualizing
Problem solving and analytical skills
Ability to deal with conflicting interest
Availability outside office hours on an ad hoc basis
Biotech cold chain distribution compliance.
Willing to travel 10%
* Problem solving and analytical skills
* Strong communication and technical writing skills
* Strong communication and presentation skills (verbal & written)
* Analyzes a problem by gathering and understanding all relevant information
* Identifies cause and effect relationships
* Determines appropriate solutions
* Proactive self starter
* Strong relational, negotiating and persuasion skills
* Plans and organizes tasks and work responsibilities to achieve objectives.
* Verbal and written communication
* Expresses ideas effectively
* Ability to communicate with a range of stakeholders at various levels from multiple backgrounds/cultures
Name consultant Marc Philip van Ittersum
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.